Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

Karl a try on debut in Dogs 36-16 win. Try was lucky but he ran the ball well Manly didn't make him defend which I found surprising and stupid.

Alton Naiyep has scored three tries two weeks in a row in Meninga. The three this week were in 15 minutes just destroyed Toowoomba.

Missed out by five minutes them all being first half hattricks.

Karl a try on debut in Dogs 36-16 win. Try was lucky but he ran the ball well Manly didn't make him defend which I found surprising and stupid.
I thought it showed good awareness from Karl. Blacktown had been exposed behind the ruck all game, he swings to the other-side of the play the ball, saw the space and took on the second marker who overran him.

I thought of all his try involvements, it was the ricochet which led to Hopoi's try that had an element of luck to it.

Blacktown got some good results early targetting Oloapu but they were struggling to get through their sets by the end. I'd hate to be a supporter up 4 tries to 0 in the opening 20 minutes, but couldn't convert any of them. Then all it took was one mistake for it to come undone.

He put that one bomb early, but I thought Wilson responded nicely and had a good game for them. He looks to be a smart pick-up for them from the Falcons. Skelton with a few of his involvements showed some class too, he'll see NRL at some point this season.

I thought it showed good awareness from Karl. Blacktown had been exposed behind the ruck all game, he swings to the other-side of the play the ball, saw the space and took on the second marker who overran him.

I thought of all his try involvements, it was the ricochet which led to Hopoi's try that had an element of luck to it.

Blacktown got some good results early targetting Oloapu but they were struggling to get through their sets by the end. I'd hate to be a supporter up 4 tries to 0 in the opening 20 minutes, but couldn't convert any of them. Then all it took was one mistake for it to come undone.

He put that one bomb early, but I thought Wilson responded nicely and had a good game for them. He looks to be a smart pick-up for them from the Falcons. Skelton with a few of his involvements showed some class too, he'll see NRL at some point this season.

Yeah agreed, his second half was strong but that was every Bulldog. The two try involvements in the second half and his try were certainly a strong debut.

He is going to be the Queensland half- Gray is going to have his job cut out for him.

The last Toowoomba team to play in the ISC.

1. Parfitt
2. Kemp
3. Moon
4. Simpson
5. Michaels
6. Moon
7. Green
8. Kenny c
9. Te Reo
10. Vaeau
11. Muckert
12. Watkins
13. Eastwood
14. Taylor
15. Clarke
16. Murphy
17. Morgan

The last Toowoomba team to play in the ISC.

1. Parfitt
2. Kemp
3. Moon
4. Simpson
5. Michaels
6. Moon
7. Green
8. Kenny c
9. Te Reo
10. Vaeau
11. Muckert
12. Watkins
13. Eastwood
14. Taylor
15. Clarke
16. Murphy
17. Morgan

Is Toowoomba back in the QLD Cup or something?

Is Toowoomba back in the QLD Cup or something?

Yes, play the Hunters Sunday in Toowoomba.

Sweet jeebus I have seen some things but Sam Stephenson for the Bears Meninga.

Wynnum- 149m
Magpies- two tries, 186m, three-line breaks.
Tigers- two tries, four-line breaks, 306 metres

Some silky centre skills there.

Alton Naiyep has scored three tries two weeks in a row in Meninga. The three this week were in 15 minutes just destroyed Toowoomba.

Missed out by five minutes them all being first half hattricks.
Ours? Nobodies? Someones?

Mozer named to start for the first time- interesting Souths have Eggerling on the bench who was Souths Colts captain by the end of last year and Mozer's captain.

Interesting to see how long Hunt gets out of Mozer and how he uses him.

Mozer named to start for the first time- interesting Souths have Eggerling on the bench who was Souths Colts captain by the end of last year and Mozer's captain.

Interesting to see how long Hunt gets out of Mozer and how he uses him.
What position is eggerling normally?

Is he any good and is he signed to anyone

He's alright but he's only three games into his career but my point was more that Hunt has some insurance on the bench so interesting does Mozer just play 40 minutes and push him through to 65-70.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.