Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

Joe Tomane to Souths Logan.

he's 33, but still wants another crack at the NRL

Albert Kelly joins Hunt’s coaching team..?

Maybe his experiences in wankery at professional level will make him a good man manager - who knows. I’m sure Hunt has a good relationship with him.

I'm pretty sure you know when i said that the media were slow i was talking about main stream media rather than competition specific media (that you probably won't see unless you're an avid follower of the QLD cup)

for example:

I'm pretty sure you know when i said that the media were slow i was talking about main stream media rather than competition specific media (that you probably won't see unless you're an avid follower of the QLD cup)

for example:

You're over-thinking it. I was just verifying what I said that he signed and played in '23.

Albert Kelly joins Hunt’s coaching team..?

Maybe his experiences in wankery at professional level will make him a good man manager - who knows. I’m sure Hunt has a good relationship with him.

He' s playing again as far as I know.

Fair enough.

I think that's one of the smarter things Hunt has done, he's got a really good team around him and very diverse. Hodges, Luke and Kelly all help out in the coaching and then if disaster strikes, they've played.

Not Hodges, but he runs the water.

Paix not with Souths Logan
IMG 0753

Makes sense... looked like Paix and Mozer didn't work that well together.

Wonder if he's going to Wynnum or Burleigh 🤔🤔

Wynnum.

Bears have Politoni- 150 games and two premierships for the Bears and is Bears royalty. He's still in the top three hookers in ISC. Burt would be mad to upset that.

Makes sense... looked like Paix and Mozer didn't work that well together.

Wonder if he's going to Wynnum or Burleigh 🤔🤔

No, this year has to be about getting Mozer up to 70-80 minutes in Cup.

Eggerling is much better suited to Hunt/Magpies achieving that goal.

HOSTPLUS CUP DRAW RELEASED

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Canga
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.