Queensland Origin Awards Weekend 2014.

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2014' started by 1910, Dec 13, 2014.

1. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

Queensland players, family and staff are having the weekend at Mooloolaba this weekend it's done every year to celebrate the year and the series as well as thank everyone and give out the awards.

Player's player.

Game One- Slater and Myles
    Game Two- Hodges
    Game Three- Parker.

Ron McAuliffe Medal- Nate Myles
    Peter Jackson Medal- Steve Walters

I've got some photos but no idea how to post them.

Tags:
  2. Parker is an interesting choice.

I thought Hodges deserved it more.

3. I agree with a lot of those picks.

Parker was amazing in Game III. It was right up there with any forward performance of 2014. Very few compare.

4. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

Tate was presented with the 100 game ball as well.

5. Ari Gold

Ari Gold Master Baiter

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] If the photos are on your computer then you go to Nashy's site: Nashy's Super Dooper Awesome Uploader

Click upload images, choose the file from your computer's drive and then upload. It should have tags automatically to post it in the forum. Though when I tried that for some reason the url was underlined/hyperlinked which prevented it from being correctly tagged. Maybe [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] can weigh in.

6. BHQ has its own uploader:
    https://broncoshq.com/upload/

7. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Nashy and Ari Gold like this.
  8. I have no idea what you're talking about... :spy:

When you post it in the editor on BroncosHQ, it automatically parses the link and converts it to a hyperlink. Unfortunately I can't stop it from doing that.

The best way to remove the link is to highlight the line, and click the unlink button, which is the one next to the add image button.