Queensland team of the decade

Agree, but they were always going to leave out defectors. Folau, Sailor, Tuqiri had zero chance.

Jeba said:
Pretty sure Lockyer called for that actually, judging from the pre-game highlights before game 1 this year.

Yup! but ask most ppl on here, it was the dirty, cheating grub, cameron smith :roll:

What about Tonie Carrol........Thought he would of got a mention?

the fact hodges got selected just goes to show his name is worth more to most ppl than his performances. he is a myth at origin

QUEENSLANDER said:
the fact hodges got selected just goes to show his name is worth more to most ppl than his performances. he is a myth at origin

I'm surprised they didn't select Carl Webb too

OXY-351 said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

I'm surprised they didn't select Carl Webb too

Yeah. He had Luke Bailey on the ground once.

Hodges has basically done nothing at origin level other than nearly lose QLD a match and possibly series. the only good things i can ever remember him doing are getting an intercept try, and pointing and laughing at hodgson in the process, and then making Ben Creagh turn into the backwards man. apart from that hes gone missing.

same with Sailor, he was great at club level but went missing in origin. whatd he get, 1 try in his entire origin career? absolutely terrible for a winger of his calibre.

Anonymous person said:
Hodges has basically done nothing at origin level other than nearly lose QLD a match and possibly series. the only good things i can ever remember him doing are getting an intercept try, and pointing and laughing at hodgson in the process, and then making Ben Creagh turn into the backwards man. apart from that hes gone missing.

same with Sailor, he was great at club level but went missing in origin. whatd he get, 1 try in his entire origin career? absolutely terrible for a winger of his calibre.

At least Wendell has something of an excuse in that most of his origins were in a period where NSW dominated (1996 and 2000 whitewashes). Hodges has been playing during 4 winning series in a row...he should have done way better than he did.

Hodges has been good but not great, his runs from dummy half have been useful and his defense has always been good but compared to the spectacular things he does at club level he has been a failure at rep level.

Anonymous person said:

That alone should mean he's in the team, that was frickin hilarious!

The Brizz said:
Hodges has been good but not great, his runs from dummy half have been useful and his defense has always been good but compared to the spectacular things he does at club level he has been a failure at rep level.

I would argue most of his dummy half runs were detrimental to the team

Emma said:
Anonymous person said:

creagh.gif

Whatever that is Coxy, it won't load on my computer, so I'm just going to assume it's a vid of Creagh running away whilst shitting his pants. Even if it's not that, I'm going to assume it is, and start giggling at the thought of it!

Ding Ding Ding, correct Emma.

Yeah, I'd rather Tuqiri or Folau before Hodges.

Hodges had his moments but for the most part, his form never did translate as well as it should have into Origin.

Kind of like Gasnier, but at least Gasnier did some good things in his time.

Coxy said:
Emma said:
Anonymous person said:

creagh.gif
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
For that alone he should be in the team [eusa_clap.gi

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Footy Fanatic
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Evander
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.