Queensland Vs. New South Wales - Match Thread

597945-israel-folau.jpg

The Rock said:
Beau Scott and Inglis had a battle all game but Scott didn't want a part of it. Inglis seemed to want to go him all the time then eventually Scott joined the party. [icon_lol1. And when Inglis finally got to Scott he still couldn't throw a decent punch - Nice air swings though, maybe Inglis didn't want to connect?
watch the replay again rocky - Beau Scott was the one trying to get Inglis every single time. from the very first time he tackled inglis he rubbed his hand all over inglis' face, then when inglis - still on his back on the ground - starts mouthing off at him, Scott clenches his fist ready to unload. ill try and get a video of it tonight if you dont believe me. every single time he was trying to get inglis.

They would have to name him as TBA and I'm fairly certain they made rule changes to stop any team from doing that a few years back didn't they?

Emma said:
They would have to name him as TBA and I'm fairly certain they made rule changes to stop any team from doing that a few years back didn't they?

they stopped it after QLD used that loophole to allow Tuqiri to play

Cowboys have a Bye before the next game so he has no way around it.

Anonymous person said:
[quote="The Rock":3ljh8elt]
Beau Scott and Inglis had a battle all game but Scott didn't want a part of it. Inglis seemed to want to go him all the time then eventually Scott joined the party. [icon_lol1. And when Inglis finally got to Scott he still couldn't throw a decent punch - Nice air swings though, maybe Inglis didn't want to connect?
watch the replay again rocky - Beau Scott was the one trying to get Inglis every single time. from the very first time he tackled inglis he rubbed his hand all over inglis' face, then when inglis - still on his back on the ground - starts mouthing off at him, Scott clenches his fist ready to unload. ill try and get a video of it tonight if you dont believe me. every single time he was trying to get inglis.[/quote:3ljh8elt]

Pretty sure GI landed a couple too. Beau Scott looked scared shitless when Inglis really fired up as well.

also, not sure if anyones mentioned it as i havent read the whole thread, but how good was ol' mate Billy? i cant remember a better fullback display in an origin since Lockyer in 2001.

Anonymous person said:
also, not sure if anyones mentioned it as i havent read the whole thread, but how good was ol' mate Billy? i cant remember a better fullback display in an origin since Lockyer in 2001.

Slater has already been mentioned, he was amazing last night no doubt about it... icon_thumbs_u

I finally saw a replay of Origin just then (only the second half though). With the Scott vs Inglis fight, Channel 9 just kept replaying when Inglis was holding onto Scott's collar. However, a few seconds before that, Scott was actually swinging his forearm whilst trying to tackle Inglis. No wonder why Inglis was pissed off!

Bit late, but yeah lol.

I just watched the game again in its entirety for the first time since i was at suncorp, and that tonga try was a result of absolutely pathetic heart from the blues. Mitchell Pearce was within 2m of the ball, THE ENTIRE TIME, and he literally stood there and watched the ball bounce into a desperate tongas arms to score. I dunno if he thought it was a knock on or what, but **** u gotta go for the ball, no matter where it is.

THats the difference between the blues and maroons. If the ball is loose, QLD sees it as an opportunity, whereas the blues just wanna see how it plays out before acting. QUEENSLANDER!

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.