Queenslanders' passion for sport

Coxy said:
It's because of all the chest beating from NSW media saying "look at us! We finally sold out a game before game day!" only to release tickets on game day. [icon_lol1.

Exactly. They are making a massive deal about it saying its the first sold out game in nsw since 2005... when technically they wont have any idea if it is a sell out until tonight.

The Rock said:
What's the issue here? Or is it because your bird brain doesn't understand marketing?

Oh i understand marketing, but i also understand Passion and if NSW had that passion we wouldn't be discussing tickets for sale on game day.

Rock is actually right, I could buy Origin tickets for Game 1 on the day as well if I wanted to.

Apparently they were tickets Tickettek recovered from scalpers.

Well you wouldn't have scalpers for NSW games because no one gives a shit so if anything you just made a stronger argument for QLD.

Big Pete said:
Rock is actually right, I could buy Origin tickets for Game 1 on the day as well if I wanted to.

Apparently they were tickets Tickettek recovered from scalpers.

No you couldn't. I looked for tickets on the day for a mate in case there were any left and there were none.

I must have checked early because there were still a few sections available.

Big Pete said:

Fair enough. Not accusing you of lying, i believe usually that's due to people buying more tickets than they're entitled to and QRL canceling them and reissuing them for sale.

Of course that's no problem in Sydney. You can by 10,000 tickets if you want, and only pay for 5,000 - providing there isn't anything on in the Cross that night that you'd rather go to.

Jeba said:
Big Pete said:

Fair enough. Not accusing you of lying, i believe usually that's due to people buying more tickets than they're entitled to and QRL canceling them and reissuing them for sale.

Of course that's no problem in Sydney. You can by 10,000 tickets if you want, and only pay for 5,000 - providing there isn't anything on in the Cross that night that you'd rather go to.
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

To be fair, they do need to have 17 spare seats available for when the NSW team become spectators tonight.

OXY-351 said:
To be fair, they do need to have 17 spare seats available for when the NSW team become spectators tonight.
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
You always come up with awesome lines LMAO.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.