Queenslanders' passion for sport

The Rock said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":2lxiuzuf]It does say Sydney was the second least affordable though doesn't it??

That's right, 2nd in the WORLD not second in Australia.[/quote:2lxiuzuf]

but you did say it was the worst so you were wrong.

The Rock said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":6nmji31m][quote="The Rock":6nmji31m][quote="Bucking Beads":6nmji31m]It does say Sydney was the second least affordable though doesn't it??

That's right, 2nd in the WORLD not second in Australia.[/quote:6nmji31m]

but you did say it was the worst so you were wrong.[/quote:6nmji31m]

I meant worst in Australia - And that was the original point anyway, way to miss it (or you tried to debate it and say Melbourne was, which you were wrong)[/quote:6nmji31m]

Yes I was wrong, I am now shattered. How ever will I live with myself.

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="The Rock":4adesupk][quote="Bucking Beads":4adesupk][quote="The Rock":4adesupk][quote="Bucking Beads":4adesupk]It does say Sydney was the second least affordable though doesn't it??

That's right, 2nd in the WORLD not second in Australia.[/quote:4adesupk]

but you did say it was the worst so you were wrong.[/quote:4adesupk]

I meant worst in Australia - And that was the original point anyway, way to miss it (or you tried to debate it and say Melbourne was, which you were wrong)[/quote:4adesupk]

Yes I was wrong, I am now shattered. How ever will I live with myself.[/quote:4adesupk]

6 in a row, now do you feel better

Browny said:
Bucking Beads said:
[quote="The Rock":e0u8rcvm][quote="Bucking Beads":e0u8rcvm][quote="The Rock":e0u8rcvm][quote="Bucking Beads":e0u8rcvm]It does say Sydney was the second least affordable though doesn't it??

That's right, 2nd in the WORLD not second in Australia.

but you did say it was the worst so you were wrong.[/quote:e0u8rcvm]

I meant worst in Australia - And that was the original point anyway, way to miss it (or you tried to debate it and say Melbourne was, which you were wrong)[/quote:e0u8rcvm]

Yes I was wrong, I am now shattered. How ever will I live with myself.[/quote:e0u8rcvm]

6 in a row, now do you feel better[/quote:e0u8rcvm]

Oh yeah.

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="The Rock":397k77m2][quote="Bucking Beads":397k77m2][quote="The Rock":397k77m2][quote="Bucking Beads":397k77m2]
Coxy said:
Can predict a low crowd this Sunday too btw. Forecast is for up to 200mm of rain to fall on Saturday/Sunday in Brisbane.

Yeah I was gonna go but not really keen to sit in the rain and watch a glorified under 20's game.

Really? Soft. I drove 2.5 hours to watch the Broncos play in torrential rain.[/quote:397k77m2]

Yep, soft. If I didn't have a mortgage I would be there with bells on.[/quote:397k77m2]

Oh so finances impact your ability to see a game huh? Fair enough. Well it's fair enough for you but somehow not fair enough for someone in Sydney where housing affordability is the worst in the world. But it's ok for people in Brisbane to miss a game because they have a mortgage. Yup, makes perfect sence.[/quote:397k77m2]

Actually Melbourne has the worst housing affordability in Australia. Also I think you will find Wages in Sydney and in Melbourne are generally higher then those in Brisbane so that should cover the housing affordability you cream yourself over.[/quote:397k77m2]

Nope. Sydney is struggle street ATM if you're middle class - it really is. I'm pretty sure Sydney is worse than Melbourne. I'm overseas atm but before I left I was in a credit company (in the loans app department) and I was really surprised at the housing prices of Melb/Bris/Syd... for me it was the difference in rent prices that mattered... renting in Sydney is rubbish. Comparing the rent prices to the wage difference... honestly it didn't match.

After your post Queenslander i thought i would have a look for myself.

1308178900.png

1308135776.png

BAM! On cue with the excuses [icon_lol1.

Why declare it a sell out if there was another release of tickets to come? [eusa_doh

Looks like QLDers are struggling more than the NSWelshmen when it comes to mortgages:

QUEENSLAND has made history as Australia's worst state for mortgage defaults.
Two per cent of mortgage holders across Queensland are in arrears, Fitch Ratings reveals.
Read more: http://www.news.com.au/money/property/f ... z1PIp4c2ny

The Rock said:
Dunno, you tell me. QLD do the same thing and the NRL have done it
For decades with the Grand Final, this is nothing new.

At this point ticketek has no tickets for game3, let me know if that changes.

The Rock said:
draggx said:
[quote="The Rock":2k4oz4p7]Dunno, you tell me. QLD do the same thing and the NRL have done it
For decades with the Grand Final, this is nothing new.

At this point ticketek has no tickets for game3, let me know if that changes.

Are you suggesting that QLD have never released a second batch of tickets are the first lot was sold out?

[/quote:2k4oz4p7]

Not at all, but i am suggesting we don't have tickets available on game day still as NSW do today.

It's because of all the chest beating from NSW media saying "look at us! We finally sold out a game before game day!" only to release tickets on game day. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Alec
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • bert_lifts
  • MrMoore
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.