Quick Hello From a Young Broncos Lover

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Of all the work you've done, nothing has brought a happy tear to my eyes like seeing BHQ embracing 21st century emojis

And Tapatalk, I think there's a whole like 3 of us that use it. You keep wanting to let her go but I plead for mercy and you keep the old girl around. Long live Tapatalk.
Been using Tapatalk forever. Is there a better way because it does get annoying to use at times?

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Are you using the actual BHQ app? :)

Plenty seem to prefer the mobile browser but I like the app myself.
To be honest Tapatalk is way easier to navigate than going through a browser. I haven’t tried the actual app yet, worth a try?

Rico

QCup Player
Well Done Nashy - I have been reading and commenting on this forum for years and really enjoy the correspondence shared (well most of the time)

DP
Wait until you car brakes down then he really adds his value ...

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
What is abundantly clear from this thread is how few of you have actually met our benevolent leader, Nashy....

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
To be honest Tapatalk is way easier to navigate than going through a browser. I haven’t tried the actual app yet, worth a try?
If you're like me and don't use other forums then the app is definitely better. It's Tapatalk based, but it's BHQ only, basically Tapatalk regular app but BHQ focussed minus all the regular TT junk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter