Quick Hello From a Young Broncos Lover

You say you're 18 huh?
Mmmm, you didn't make any claim that indicates certainty! When I was young I'd make absolute statements that I thought were simply incontrovertible like so many on here do.

I think that's fabulous that you aren't claiming knowledge rather you're suggesting or putting forward an educated guess. You sure you're 18?🤔🚂
I can attest that I am actually 18. Turning 19 in Feb. I'm aware I don't have nearly as much experience or knowledge of the game as the older fans so I try not to assume I'm right or be closed minded.

My catfish radar is going off.... nobody is this nice first up without turning out to be a troll in about a months time. But maybe I'm just a skeptic.
Guess we'll see in a months time haha. I do genuinely love the Broncos. Do people actually come on here and troll lol? I've just paid for 3 months of contributor on here so I'm making a commitment haha.

I can attest that I am actually 18. Turning 19 in Feb. I'm aware I don't have nearly as much experience or knowledge of the game as the older fans so I try not to assume I'm right or be closed minded.

Guess we'll see in a months time haha. I do genuinely love the Broncos. Do people actually come on here and troll lol? I've just paid for 3 months of contributor on here so I'm making a commitment haha.

That sounds like something a catfishing troll would say....
Jk. Welcome.

Legend, Remy. Welcome to BHQ, mate.

Give us your all time top 5 fave Broncos players.

Of all the work you've done, nothing has brought a happy tear to my eyes like seeing BHQ embracing 21st century emojis [emoji90]

And Tapatalk, I think there's a whole like 3 of us that use it. You keep wanting to let her go but I plead for mercy and you keep the old girl around. Long live Tapatalk.

Been using Tapatalk forever. Is there a better way because it does get annoying to use at times?

That sounds like something a catfishing troll would say....
Jk. Welcome.
You would know, takes one to pick one comes to mind. How about we just let the new guy be, rather than jump to assumptions.

You would know, takes one to pick one comes to mind. How about we just let the new guy be, rather than jump to assumptions.

JK stands for Just Kidding fwiw (for what it's worth)

There's only one thing that really matters on this site @Remy. What's your opinion on religion?

Are you using the actual BHQ app? :)

Plenty seem to prefer the mobile browser but I like the app myself.

To be honest Tapatalk is way easier to navigate than going through a browser. I haven’t tried the actual app yet, worth a try?

There's only one thing that really matters on this site @Remy. What's your opinion on religion?
Why do you ask? Why not ask him 'when you were little, did you have imaginary friends and did you outgrow them when you matured'????

Why do you ask? Why not ask him 'when you were little, did you have imaginary friends and did you outgrow them when you matured'????

latest

Well Done Nashy - I have been reading and commenting on this forum for years and really enjoy the correspondence shared (well most of the time)

DP

Wait until you car brakes down then he really adds his value ...[emoji106]

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.