Raiders pull out of South Logan

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
good news imo. tbh i dont think any team south of the border should have any access to qld players. honestly think should all be split up between broncos,cowboys and titans and the new qld team when it inevitably gets introduced.

maybe i only say this cause of origin period but im sick of so many nsw teams bagging out qld like were lower class citizens and dont have a right in the nrl. yet every club is more then happy to have talent scouts in our backyard

Last edited:
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
good news imo. tbh i dont think any team south of the border should have any access to qld players. honestly think should all be split up between cowboys and titans and the new qld team when it inevitably gets introduced.

maybe i only say this cause of origin period but im sick of so many nsw teams bagging out qld like were lower class citizens and dont have a right in the nrl. yet every club is more then happy to have talent scouts in our backyard

If you ever encounter someone from NSW who wants to argue with you on that point, all you need to do is ask them one question:

"Name me one League Nursery in NSW that is worth a pinch of shit. ONE."

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
It wouldn't really change much, ending the arrangement with Souths wouldn't mean the Raiders aren't going to scout in SEQ.

McCelland and Furner met with Moore this week to fix the situation.

Remember too Souths and the Raiders ended their relationship not that long ago (2010) till this year and it didn't change the development landscape in Logan at all.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I don't blame the Raiders, nothing is more frustrating in league than development. It happens to everyone sure but doesn't mean it is easy. One player can cost you 10's of 1000s of dollars over the years from kid to NRL for you to then get nothing.

Broncos have aver made the same threat before.

Unread

Active Now

• thenry
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • rnabokov
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.