Raiders vs Broncos [Round 14, 2021]

For some reason I've been strangely confident we can pull off a win here.

That scares me.

Keen to see how Paix goes - hopefully Kev can manage the minutes with Turpin properly.

The last time this club was in a deep deep hole, they went down to Canberra in the depths of winter and got decimated 56-0, which was the direct catalyst for some dramatic changes within the club that ultimately led to a pretty good season the next year.

We missed the finals the following season. That loss also didn't produce many changes..

Someone must have pulled Kev aside and given him a bit of a slap around?

Finally seems to be using his head with team selections. Asiata needs to play big minutes at lock, Flegs better off the bench. And Turps needs a break. Pretty happy with that.

Ah my mistake. I don't know how I got it in my head it was 2010. I could have sworn that was the game that saw off Henjak.

2010 was a pretty fucking shit season and our season in 2009 at that point was pretty fucking shit so can’t blame you.

That 56-0 loss was a turning point in our season, though. We didn’t lose a game until the preliminary final.

Coates ruled out with hammy injury.

Its already began. We are in for a long night

I have a good feeling about this one.

I'm guessing we move glen to centres? TC to start and move the centre to the wing? Palasia to the starting side?

I'm watching, but not confident at all. Cripple fight or blowout

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • something
  • MrMoore
  • Skathen
  • thenry
  • johnny plath
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.