Rank the teams in order of hate

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Seems to be a lot of hate for a certain football team at the moment so rank each team 1-16 in order how much you hate them.

1. Manly - this used to be Melbourne but this season has put them back on top of the list
2. Melbourne - ruined the comp for 4 years
3. Souths - Sandow, Inglis, their fans. Bunch of rednecks
4. Titans - hate thy neighbour, and their bogan fans, and mostly the "saviour" Michael Searle
5. Parramatta - always high up on the list, and Hayne
6. Roosters - as above with the Eels
7. Bulldogs - former cap rorters and their fans want to kill people a bit too much
8. Tigers - hate the jizz fest they get from commentators and the media, Benji "5 good games a year" Marshall
9. Knights - not as high as they were when Joey was there, but still they are the Knights and for that reason alone they remain prominent
10. Raiders - I just think they are a boring rugby league team
11. Panthers - getting into the category of not so much hate, not a lot I hate about them but not a lot I like about them either
12. Sharks - always had a soft spot for them since I liked them when I learned how to talk
13. Dragons - they were my old man's team so always wanted to see them do well. They won a Premiership for him the last time he ever saw a Grand Final last year so aside from the Broncos winning that was a wonderful result
14. Warriors - Not much hate at all, like watching them play, very entertaining
15. Cowboys - been second favourite for a long time, good to have another Queensland team that's actually a Queensland team
16. Broncos - obvioulsy no hate at all.

1. Manly
daylight
2. Storm/Dragons - hate the Storm for their team, and the Dragons for their fans.

That's it really. I enjoy heckling all the other teams, but can't really say I dislike any of them all that much.

1. Melbourne Storm (The evil of the League. Only team I truly 100% hate.)
2. Gold Coast Titans (The best of the teams I love to hate. Big Brother, rivalry and all, love it).
3. Souths (LOL@50uff$)
4. Manly (don't hate them as much as you guys, but still really dislike them)
5. Newcastle (used to really hate them in the days of Buderus and Johns. Now, I couldn't care less about them.)
6. Dragons (Very wanky)
7. Parramatta
8. Raiders
9. Tigers
10. Bulldogs
11. Panthers
12. Sharks
13. Warriors
14. Roosters
15. Cowboys
16. Broncos

1. Melbourne, I hate the team i hate the fans.
2. Rabbitohs, I hate the whole pride of league crap.
3. Manly, No need to explain its Manly
4. Dragons, #### the Dragons
5. Knights, Joey Johns and now WB.

6-14 Don't give a #### about the rest.

15. Warriors, Always been my second team.
16. Broncos..

1- Manly

Daylight

2- Souffs (LOL@50uff$ like Penny said)
3- Storm for the cheating. Used to respect them
4- Chooks and uncle Politis
5- Dragons, but I do respect them.

6-13 Couldn't give a rats arse

14- Warriors (they aren't NSW'kers)
15- Cowboys
16- Broncos

Hate: Storm, Dragons, Titans

Indifferent: Manly, Tigers

Irrelevant: Bulldogs, Eels, Panthers, Raiders, Roosters, Souffs

Soft spot: Sharks, Knights, Warriors

Like: Cowboys

1. Manly
2. Storm
3. Dragons
4. Roosters
5. Panthers (now that Goose is there)
6. Titans
7. Eels
8. Bulldogs
9. Sharks
10. Knights
11. Tigers
12. Souths

13. Raiders (indifferent)
14. Warriors (don't mind)

Don't hate Cowboys. Love the Broncos!

Hate maly

1. Manly - scum of the earth
2. Melbourne - cheating, dirty scum
3. Parramatta - Brian Smith. Jarryd Hayne. Jarrod McCracken. Buck tooth moron fans. Need I go on?
4. Bulldogs - mostly because of their fans.
5. Titans - little brother is such a #### head.
6. Roosters - Oh look, we're ####, so let's buy a premiership, get on the piss and #### in the hall of the hotel
7. Newcastle - gay
8. Wests Tigers - the jizz fest over them drives me mental
9. St George-Illawarra - Bennett has lessened the hate. I expect they'll rise up the list next year
10. Sharks - Paul Gallen is a ####
11. South Sydney - LOL@5ouff$
12. Penrith - so hopeless I can't hate them
13. Canberra - see Penrith
14. Warriors - perennial 3rd team
15. Cowboys - perennial 2nd team

About 5 years ago it would have been Roosters/Bulldogs dominating the Hate.
Funny how things change.
For me I never imagined hating anyone as much as the Roosters but now Manly are on par with that hate.
Roosters/Manly
Dragons
Bulldogs
Titans
Souths (why are they called everybody's second team?)
Newcastle
Parra
Cronulla
meh to everybody else.
Cowboys I like a whole lot more than anyone else. #2.

1. Dragons
2. Roosters
3. Eels
4. Manly
5. Melbourne

The rest I don't "hate" I just love to see them lose.

I don't hate clubs as much as I hate the fans...

1. Manly - They're like that boy from the Twilight Zone you can't think ill thoughts of. Get their way 90% of the time, and the 10% oh boy. Fans range from ######ed to incredibly precious and you get the feeling very few could actually talk to you about Rugby League. Hell, some probably still think Toovey is playing (to a degree they'd be right). My hate for the club had dwindled thanks to their array of juniors but the behaviour of the club and it's fans in the past month has turned me off big time.

2. Roosters - Will bend over backwards for Todd Carney and then have the gall to criticise how others celebrate their champion players. Bitch constantly about refs and are needlessly aggressive.

3. Parramatta - Ho boy, where do we start? There's like 4 different variations of Parra fans, 1 of them tolerable. The others are the ones trapped in the 80's who are anti-Broncos and will argue blue in the face Brett Kenny is the best player of all time. Then there's the second wave who think their experts and will feed you such rubbish that one of their juniors was going to be king but the coach/injuries/illuminati ruined their career. And now the third wave who hopped the bandwagon and have posters of Jarryd on the wall. If you dare criticise Jarryd they'll throw a bitch fit for an entire day.

4. Bulldogs - So f**king thick. Don't watch games outside of the Bulldogs but pretend to be experts regardless. You can tell most of their info comes from the DT which they constantly quote and is their second most quotable material behind the Big Bang Theory which to them is the best show to debut since Who's The Boss. They're actually not bad fans otherwise, well, the ones who can speak decent English that is. But you kind of get a major wigga vibe from them. Like they're ICP fans.

5. Canberra - If you ask them they've only lost 5 games fairly since their inception. Like Parra fans, think every junior they produce is some legendary figure and if they fail it's the coach's fault. Or, in fact, they are legends and the selectors and fans are all blind. I mean, don't you guys know? Alan Tongue was the best lock of the 2000's.

6. Knights - Freud would have a field day with them. EVERYTHING comes back to Joey - How was your day? 'Joey Johns was the best player of all time'. How good was the Origin? 'We would have won if Joey was playing'. Farewell Lockyer. 'Joey Johns deserved a better farewell'. Like Roosters fans, will bend over backwards for Joey, will disown the rest of the side, because didn't you guys realise? Joey carried that team of nuffies to a premiership. Tahu? S**t. Buderus? S**t. Kennedy Ohohoho Mega S**t.

Will speed it up...

7. Storm - Everyone is cheating the cap, we were just the better team.

8. Cronulla - We're Cronulla and we love to fight.

9. Dragons - S**t deserve to be higher up. Precious hypocritical merkins who get their kicks out of other teams failures. Try to act above it all, but really they're the most insecure bunch of fans in the game.

10. Souths - Two different breeds. A Bulldogs thick variation or Roosters aggressive variation. All of them are delusional. Probably down on my list because they cop enough hate.

11. Penrith - Are just so strange. Kind of like that one kid with a weird fascination with Milk and Mayonaise. Remind me of the Lapoyle's from It's Always Sunny.

12. West Tigers - Two different variations, one of them sucks. And that's the 2005 bandwagon fans who don't understand the game but will try and discuss it with you. Think the game should be touch and that Farah is the greatest hooker who ever lived.

13. Warriors - Are okay, but will try to push some anti-Kiwi agenda in the NRL like they're Kanye West.

14. Titans - Don't exist

15. Cowboys - Mostly keep to themselves, but those who don't come across as bandwagon fans who jumped on board only when the club was doing okay. Have no context of their club and show little respect to some of their greats. But, that's only the few who pop outside of their own little bubble.

Last edited:
Agree about how precious Manly are.

To talk to their genuine fans (the ones who know about the game and watch it religiously) David Gallop is out to get them at every opportunity.
GAH!

Hate: Parra (will always be no. 1 for me), Dragons, Manly, Roosters

Don't Mind: Warriors, Cowboys, Raiders

Everyone else is just "there"

Hate: St George, Manly, Parramatta

Dislike: Souths, Newcastle, Sydney City

Like: New Zealand, Melbourne

Love: Brisbane, North Queensland, Gold Coast (although they are boring as hell to watch and their roster is pretty pathetic - which should change next year)

I'm largely indifferent to most of the teams at the moment.. Warriors have always been my number two favourite and I always enjoy seeing the Cowboys do well also.

The one team that I do hate is Souths. Can't stand their sense of entitlement and the way they view themselves as one of the glamour clubs in league when they've been nothing short of dreadful since readmission. I absolutely loathe the Storm whenever the Broncs play them but outside of that I can actually admire their work (on the field that is).

Used to hate the Bulldogs back in the days of Mason, SBW, O'Meley etc but now I'm rather meh towards them. Same with Parramatta - I actually felt sorry for them this year.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • MrMoore
  • Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • The True King
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.