Rd25, Broncos vs Cowboys - Build up thread

P

Prince Langer

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2008
Beads6 said:
Coxy said:
Yep. Take him to Townsville as 18th man and if one of the forwards hurts himself in the warm up, give him a run. But as someone else said, why drop Sims or Setu when their confidence is sky high?

So if Ben Hunt was in stellar form at halfback and Wallace was coming back from injury you would let Wallace sit on the sideline whilst BHUNT plays??

If Ben Hunt had transformed a side from losing 56-0 against the third last team to 3 weeks later holding the competition leaders to 2, then yeah i would.

BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
lyn said:
Will Clinton play QLd Cup or is there an eligibility rule for the finals?

Eligibility rule. Can't have played more than X (not sure of the number) NRL games I think...

They changed it a few years ago. If the NRL Team that the QLD Cup team is affiliated with is still playing, the Q Cup side can select who ever doesnt make the NRL Team, regardless of how many games they have played.

If the NRL team is finished, the player must of played more Q Cup games then NRL Games.

However it doesn't matter anyway because Clinton is linked with Wynnum and they are gonski's for '09

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
BroncoMatt said:
However it doesn't matter anyway because Clinton is linked with Wynnum and they are gonski's for '09

Doesn't matter for anyone affiliated with the Dolphins either I suppose [icon_wink

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
BroncoMatt said:
Coxy said:
lyn said:
Will Clinton play QLd Cup or is there an eligibility rule for the finals?

Eligibility rule. Can't have played more than X (not sure of the number) NRL games I think...

They changed it a few years ago. If the NRL Team that the QLD Cup team is affiliated with is still playing, the Q Cup side can select who ever doesnt make the NRL Team, regardless of how many games they have played.

If the NRL team is finished, the player must of played more Q Cup games then NRL Games.

Righto broncospwn

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
LOL dukey, nice dig at the must of! :P

Matt: interesting! I hadn't heard that rule change. Seems fairer. Sucks to be Clinton and Gorrell though! LOL

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
I do think Clinton will pay a part... dropping him for this game was definitely the logical choice but unless TC is absolutely CRUCIAL in the coming weeks he should be the one to go.

I don't see how he would be crushed - he knew what his role was... if anything without being rude I think it would be a selfish angle if he takes someone elses spot for this final series.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
ningnangnong said:
THE Cowboys are preparing a special North Queensland welcome for returning Broncos star Israel Folau tonight, with backrow juggernaut Luke O'Donnell set to be unleashed in the centres.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/spor ... 09,00.html

Ash Graham looking less likely to play.

Meh the ENFORCER is a myth he will get injured during the game or better yet give away penalties all night and give the Broncos an easy ride up to the attacking end of the field.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wrong side of the field though mate.. O'donnell will be up against IZZY.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Cowboys have Ben Harris as 18th man so it surprised me that they didn't chuck him at centre.

B

blox_party

BRL Player
May 3, 2009
We'll win tonight, but it wont be an absolute thrashing. Broncos by 16

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Lets all join hands together and pray that Graham plays. I can see Taylor and Folau dominating him like Inglis dominated Jennings and Williams in Origin.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
just attack down hegartys side
lol, hegartys so shit.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
lol Graham, one of the worst footballers I've seen to consistently make first grade, give me Michaels any day(well almost!)

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Disappointing. If Graham had played he'd have a Kangaroo jumper for sure. Sensational player. Superstar.

Unread

Active Now

• Battler
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • MrMoore
  • broncsgoat
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • LGH
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.