Rd25, Broncos vs Cowboys - Build up thread

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Coxy said:
Disappointing. If Graham had played he'd have a Kangaroo jumper for sure. Sensational player. Superstar.
He's been listed in the team on the wing, so that Kangaroo jersey is in the bag. Unless he turns it down, I hear he might do that because he doesn't want to make the rest of the Australian team look like nuffies by scoring all the points in every game himself.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Are we into spoilers now? Maybe someone could post the score - or should a new thread be started for that?

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
broncos can all but kiss goodbye their season if they continue this ridiculous passive, sloppy, crap ...

FFS get your shit in gear and start playing hard !!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Bull_Shark said:
broncos can all but kiss goodbye their season if they continue this ridiculous passive, sloppy, crap ...

Need to respect possession better, but defensively still looking very good. Only points from an intercept and a bomb lottery.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Bull_Shark said:

Need to respect possession better, but defensively still looking very good. Only points from an intercept and a bomb lottery.

exactly ... can't win games WITHOUT the ball ...

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Forwards aren't making any metres, and we have no idea what we are doing in attack. Very poor half from us. Defence has been decent, but the Cowboys aren't exactly throwing much at us.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
blox_party said:
[quote="Bull_Shark":23ktfzxc]can anyone stop the Eels .... ? [icon_ee

i respect Hayne for his ability but god i hate him with a passion[/quote:23ktfzxc]

until this year I'd have agreed with you ... word is he's watered down the arrogance a bit in recent times

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
I have very grave fears that the Broncos aren't going to give themselves a chance to win tonight ... their ball control is insipid ... one more try will probably be enough for the cowboys

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
The let-down from being obviously so up for last week's game might be getting us. It's happened to plenty of teams before, I remember in seasons gone by everyone would get themselves mentally up to the maximum to play the Broncos then go to shit the next week and quite often lose. Wasn't good for us, we had to be 100% up for it every week to be a chance.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
broncos won't score another point tonight .....

B

blox_party

BRL Player
May 3, 2009
Bull_Shark said:
[quote="blox_party":1ysgt6vc][quote="Bull_Shark":1ysgt6vc]can anyone stop the Eels .... ? [icon_ee

i respect Hayne for his ability but god i hate him with a passion[/quote:1ysgt6vc]

until this year I'd have agreed with you ... word is he's watered down the arrogance a bit in recent times[/quote:1ysgt6vc]

tbh i have noticed this, theres a lot less 'hey look at me, i'm Jaryd Hayne'.
Theres just something i dont like about him though.

Broncos will come back this half..try time

Unread

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Strop
  • Swordfish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • porouian
  • winslow_wong
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.