Re: Bird

did he ever play there for the sharks..???...he is a strong runner and can hit in defence...id have to think about it; if Boyds the immovable object then wonder who is the best fit alongside Bird at the 7....be between Milf and Dearden/SoS...?

assuming that Boyds next years left centre here...

He played there, but not really like a half, more like an inside centre.
I think with either one (Bird or Boyd) at 5/8th, we really need a gun halfback, but we just have rookies that are still years away development wise.

He played there, but not really like a half, more like an inside centre.
I think with either one (Bird or Boyd) at 5/8th, we really need a gun halfback, but we just have rookies that are still years away development wise.

well that's kinda how the half back tiers work dont they...you either have veterans like Pearce or Cronk, guys about to hit their prime in Moses, Keary and Townsend, and then the guys like we have....rookies who no-one is sure what exactly the will become...

doesn't really seem to be a middle ground, and if you have any of the first 2 tiers you will move heaven and earth to keep them...its the hardest position to trade for...

believe me; long term you want to be doing what the Broncs are doing and developing your own, or do it the Roosters way and sign them from someone else and develop.

If not, then expect to way overpay...

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Morkel
  • LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Dony Eliakim
  • broncs30
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • Manlyman
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.