Real reason Dave Taylor left the Broncos

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
I agree with you Dukey - I don't think DT is a massive loss to us. I do hope he can fulfill his potential at Souths; but it became clear he was never going to do that at the Broncos so best that he moved on - for whatever reason.

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
Flutterby said:
I agree with you Dukey - I don't think DT is a massive loss to us. I do hope he can fulfill his potential at Souths; but it became clear he was never going to do that at the Broncos so best that he moved on - for whatever reason.

We have certainly covered his loss well, I'd put it that way. The unexpected emergence of Gillette has also aided this.

I

Insight

Oct 3, 2010
Big Dave left because he had no respect for the Cullen and Henjak circus.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Insight said:
Big Dave left because he had no respect for the Cullen and Henjak circus.
Wow, everyone knows I'm not a Henjak fan, but this is uncalled for mate... [icon_non

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Insight said:
Abit to Big Dave left because he had no respect for hardwork and earning your spot like the stars of the past did.

Fixed

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
draggx said:
Insight said:
Abit to Big Dave left because he had no respect for hardwork and earning your spot like the stars of the past did.

Fixed

Agreed. He had attitude problems from the start. Evidenced by the fact that despite his obvious talent he couldn't cement a spot in the 17 until the last third of season 2009.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Broncs1459
  • Lostboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • mitch222
  • Battler
  • The Boss
  • kman
  • Bish
  • Jedhead
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.