Redo of the 88 Broncos Jersey, are they gonna let us buy em

B

bloke :P

BRL Player
Jul 26, 2008
I'd love to get my hands on one, no not a 1000 bucks team signed version, just a team authentic one that they

played in. I wanted to wait and get a 2009 jersey (last one i bought was 2000's) but i'd much prefer to get this

special version as it looks not only terrific and retro cool but commemorates our greatness over the years.

Every premiership win afterwards i can just label on after i reckon!

Who else is with me? Anyone in the know if there will be a run of production?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
They should go back to using it as the main jersey. It looked awesome last night.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
I think i saw some a rebel sport a few months ago... bout $100-$150 i think.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
The heritage jersey they were wearing them at Friday nights game? They have a ton at Rebel and A-Mart!

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Why are people obsessed with having commemorative jerseys as our home jerseys?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
this particular jersey is the best one the broncos have had since the super league/1998 jersey.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yep it is an awesome jersey 90% of people want one and the team looks and plays better in them.

B

broncos_baby

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'd be keen to get one but sadly they always only make them in men's sizes and a men's small is waaay too big for me, my Broncos jersey is a kids XL or sometimes I wear my mum's ladies one. They should do a ladies one!!!! =D

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
i say we keep them for sure, we still havent let a try in while wearing these jerseys! they are good luck

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Asides from the 5 from the Titans in round 6.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Yea i actually like them. I would buy them if they werent so expensive and i wasn't so tight.

M

melz_111

BRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
broncos_baby said:
I'd be keen to get one but sadly they always only make them in men's sizes and a men's small is waaay too big for me, my Broncos jersey is a kids XL or sometimes I wear my mum's ladies one. They should do a ladies one!!!! =D

yeah i've got a kids XL and bought an adults XS heritage jersey when they were re-ordered about a month ago. I had to alter it a bit though - took the shoulders and waist in. i like the length of the adults ones. it might still be too big for you though

here's a pic from the other night. i like it, even though yellow's not really my colour.
IMG_14821.jpg

oh and we just happened to be at the table next to the knights at the normanby...till 4am.
i'm SOOO surprised i actually look ok in the photos, considering we'd been out for almost 12 hours [icon_drun
although i do seem to be leaning on him eusa_think or maybe he just didnt like the jersey...he did tell me to take it off...

ok

M

Moon

BRL Player
Mar 15, 2008
melz_111 said:
[quote="broncos_baby":25iuh5ir]I'd be keen to get one but sadly they always only make them in men's sizes and a men's small is waaay too big for me, my Broncos jersey is a kids XL or sometimes I wear my mum's ladies one. They should do a ladies one!!!! =D

yeah i've got a kids XL and bought an adults XS heritage jersey when they were re-ordered about a month ago. I had to alter it a bit though - took the shoulders and waist in. i like the length of the adults ones. it might still be too big for you though

here's a pic from the other night. i like it, even though yellow's not really my colour.
IMG_14821.jpg

oh and we just happened to be at the table next to the knights at the normanby...till 4am.
i'm SOOO surprised i actually look ok in the photos, considering we'd been out for almost 12 hours [icon_drun
although i do seem to be leaning on him eusa_think or maybe he just didnt like the jersey...he did tell me to take it off...

ok[/quote:25iuh5ir]

nice photo Melz!

Did he tell u to take it off!, u should have said stuff u!!

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Misread, wrong response :oops:

B

bloke :P

BRL Player
Jul 26, 2008
cool! i'll track one down then. Thanks for the info guys. :- )

Unread

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • marw
  • Financeguy
  • rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.