Redo of the 88 Broncos Jersey, are they gonna let us buy em

B

bloke :P

BRL Player
Jul 26, 2008
I'd love to get my hands on one, no not a 1000 bucks team signed version, just a team authentic one that they

played in. I wanted to wait and get a 2009 jersey (last one i bought was 2000's) but i'd much prefer to get this

special version as it looks not only terrific and retro cool but commemorates our greatness over the years.

Every premiership win afterwards i can just label on after i reckon!

Who else is with me? Anyone in the know if there will be a run of production?

They should go back to using it as the main jersey. It looked awesome last night.

I think i saw some a rebel sport a few months ago... bout $100-$150 i think.

The heritage jersey they were wearing them at Friday nights game? They have a ton at Rebel and A-Mart!

Why are people obsessed with having commemorative jerseys as our home jerseys?

this particular jersey is the best one the broncos have had since the super league/1998 jersey.

Yep it is an awesome jersey 90% of people want one and the team looks and plays better in them.

I'd be keen to get one but sadly they always only make them in men's sizes and a men's small is waaay too big for me, my Broncos jersey is a kids XL or sometimes I wear my mum's ladies one. They should do a ladies one!!!! =D

i say we keep them for sure, we still havent let a try in while wearing these jerseys! they are good luck

Asides from the 5 from the Titans in round 6.

Yea i actually like them. I would buy them if they werent so expensive and i wasn't so tight.

broncos_baby said:
I'd be keen to get one but sadly they always only make them in men's sizes and a men's small is waaay too big for me, my Broncos jersey is a kids XL or sometimes I wear my mum's ladies one. They should do a ladies one!!!! =D

yeah i've got a kids XL and bought an adults XS heritage jersey when they were re-ordered about a month ago. I had to alter it a bit though - took the shoulders and waist in. i like the length of the adults ones. it might still be too big for you though

here's a pic from the other night. i like it, even though yellow's not really my colour.
IMG_14821.jpg

oh and we just happened to be at the table next to the knights at the normanby...till 4am.
i'm SOOO surprised i actually look ok in the photos, considering we'd been out for almost 12 hours [icon_drun
although i do seem to be leaning on him eusa_think or maybe he just didnt like the jersey...he did tell me to take it off...

ok

melz_111 said:
[quote="broncos_baby":25iuh5ir]I'd be keen to get one but sadly they always only make them in men's sizes and a men's small is waaay too big for me, my Broncos jersey is a kids XL or sometimes I wear my mum's ladies one. They should do a ladies one!!!! =D

yeah i've got a kids XL and bought an adults XS heritage jersey when they were re-ordered about a month ago. I had to alter it a bit though - took the shoulders and waist in. i like the length of the adults ones. it might still be too big for you though

here's a pic from the other night. i like it, even though yellow's not really my colour.
IMG_14821.jpg

oh and we just happened to be at the table next to the knights at the normanby...till 4am.
i'm SOOO surprised i actually look ok in the photos, considering we'd been out for almost 12 hours [icon_drun
although i do seem to be leaning on him eusa_think or maybe he just didnt like the jersey...he did tell me to take it off...

ok[/quote:25iuh5ir]

nice photo Melz!

Did he tell u to take it off!, u should have said stuff u!!

Misread, wrong response :oops:

cool! i'll track one down then. Thanks for the info guys. :- )

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Browny
  • Porthoz
  • Bish
  • MasterWright
  • Fatboy
  • lynx000
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncosAlways
  • Stix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Wolfie
  • Ozired
  • Spooky1013
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Jedhead
  • heartly87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.