NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

QLD Police statement:

“About 12.15am this morning police from Surfers Paradise ordered a move on direction to a 19-year-old male,” the spokesperson said.

“About 45 minutes later officers observed that male in the same area.

“As a result he was arrested and taken to Surfers Paradise Police Station.”

You should be allowed to have a few pingers and some Coke too mate ✌🏼.

I did plenty when I was younger and I’m not a bad person

you do realize that's illegal don't you ... hence Walsh being lead away in handcuffs

you do realize that's illegal don't you ... hence Walsh being lead away in handcuffs
Ever look at your phone when driving or go over the speed limit mate? That’s illegal too.

nope ... I can't afford to give Anna the Great any more cash

Also, we all do illegal things regularly.

a word to the wise: we do have cops on this forum, be careful before you confess to criminal behaviour 😉

you don't want to be like those idiots on facebook and make their jobs too easy

There's a couple of different spins at the moment and zero clue which is true. Talk about Tevita being pissed off, apparently Walsh wants a crack in the halves. Then there's the story Brown is too harsh and Walsh doesn't like his ideas. Who knows what is true, nothing of substance has popped up.
Sounds like he’s bit of a princess if true. Didn’t want to bide his time here under Kevvie and now Nathan brown is too harsh? Needs to harden up

Oh no, another 19 year old got drunk and wouldn't "move on." On the plus side, at least he could walk. It's when you have to get scooped out of a garden bed and you don't remember how you got to the drunk tank, you know you've probably had one too many.

Active Now

• marw
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.