NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

don't think he even needed to be handed the position to be honest... I'm sure he wouldn't give a shit if he was getting paid $500k a year to be playing reggies for warriors.

The playing A grade spin is just the narrative he's selling to News Corp, because the alternative is "bro they're giving me double what broncs offered!!"

The big line for me in that article was the comment about he didnt see a clear pathway to first grade, which is bullshit. He was given a clear pathway to first, he chose money.

The big line for me in that article was the comment about he didnt see a clear pathway to first grade, which is bullshit. He was given a clear pathway to first, he chose money.
Yeah, totally agree. So he couldn't see a clear pathway for the fullback position at the reigning wooden spooners with his main competition barely NRL level?

I hope Haas tramples him into dust while scoring a try this afternoon, just saying.

Not a slight on the kid himself, just to kill the overblown hype.

I hope Haas tramples him into dust while scoring a try this afternoon, just saying.

Not a slight on the kid himself, just to kill the overblown hype.
It happens almost every week and the hype train rolls on anyway.

Good dummy halves have recognised when he's at A defender on the line and the prop will be lined up on him 1v1 for an easy try.

It will be interesting to see if Turps can line that type of play up... I know if Levi was starting he definitely would, because he did last week getting Haas 1v1.

Strong performances in the early ISC games may have even accelerated Kevs plan.

Niu would be on 200k I reckon as he is half a player right now. In attack, he looks electric but still isn't without errors, in defense though he is a total non-entity. If he fixes up his defense and effort plays (and this is not always an easy fix), he could be a gun. Right now though, he is kind of lucky to be in first grade.
He gives up way to easy for a Fullback, it is so frustrating to watch him jogging or pulling up on defensive plays instead of backing himself to get in the frame. For me it shows he just isn't a competitor at this time in his career, your right it's not an easy fix.

How many tries have we seen scored and there's a pair of brown legs standing right in front? Tesi, mate, fullbacks need to be putting their body on the line...

Pure rumour at this stage but I’ve heard a story is unfolding regarding Walsh.
Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

If its the same rumour about Brown and Walsh clashing head to head, im not sure if its true. Been bubbling since RD 24 and nothing else has come out about it.

let me guess, after winning rookie of the year, he's demanding a $1 million contract upgrade from the Warriors?

If its the same rumour about Brown and Walsh being head to head, im not sure if its true. Been bubbling since RD 24 and nothing else has come out about it.
Nah meant to of had a big night last night.

If its the same rumour about Brown and Walsh being head to head, im not sure if its true. Been bubbling since RD 24 and nothing else has come out about it.
Brown? Can someone just say what it is hahaha

let me guess, after winning rookie of the year, he's demanding a $1 million contract upgrade from the Warriors?
There's a couple of different spins at the moment and zero clue which is true. Talk about Tevita being pissed off, apparently Walsh wants a crack in the halves. Then there's the story Brown is too harsh and Walsh doesn't like his ideas. Who knows what is true, nothing of substance has popped up.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Santa
  • bazza
  • Socnorb
  • Culhwch
  • Justwin
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • kman
  • MrTickyMcG
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Porthoz
  • Behold
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.