NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

He's struggling.

Losing Clifford has upset the Cowboys rhythm and he's still struggling to make a huge impact in games. He made an awful club debut against the Sea Eagles and while he improved against the Sharks he struggled to step up in the key moments.
I thought his 5th tackle options were atrocious. Nothing hand offs to his outside men 30+m out.

I feel like this is a real blight on NQ, why get rid of a kid who is starting to star and is one of your juniors who’ve been patient with for years to bring in a different kid who isn’t your junior and is going to take three or four years again even if he does make it? A really dumb decision to me.

I think walsh for origin was a bad idea. Given his height i can foresee cleary putting bombs up at him all night and turbo jumping over the top of him to catch them. I hope qld have practiced their blocking for him.

Broncos hatch plan to bring Warriors whizkid Reece Walsh back to Brisbane
-Badel

The only quotes from the Broncos in the article
“We never wanted to lose Reece,” Walters said ahead of Walsh’s maiden showdown with the Broncos at Suncorp.

“We are a Queensland-based club and I had high hopes for Reece to play for the Broncos.

“I wished Reece all the best at the Warriors. He has been playing some good footy for them, which I expected him to do, but he’s only young.

“I’m not sure what will happen down the track, but Reece is always welcome back here, certainly.”

From this, Badel has come to the conclusion the club has “hatched” a plan to get Walsh back..
I’m not against bringing him home and I hope it happens.
Let’s see how much he loves the Warriors when they’re based in NZ permanently.

in another CM article Mozer aka Macca was labelled as a “gun”.
Uh, oh..

putting a kid straight from schoolboys footy into the NRL ... yep, that'll get us off the bottom of the ladder 🙄

it'll also kill his confidence when Broncos fans turn on him for not being an instant success

Probably would have

Broncos hatch plan to bring Warriors whizkid Reece Walsh back to Brisbane
-Badel

The only quotes from the Broncos in the article
“We never wanted to lose Reece,” Walters said ahead of Walsh’s maiden showdown with the Broncos at Suncorp.

“We are a Queensland-based club and I had high hopes for Reece to play for the Broncos.

“I wished Reece all the best at the Warriors. He has been playing some good footy for them, which I expected him to do, but he’s only young.

“I’m not sure what will happen down the track, but Reece is always welcome back here, certainly.”

From this, Badel has come to the conclusion the club has “hatched” a plan to get Walsh back..
I’m not against bringing him home and I hope it happens.
Let’s see how much he loves the Warriors when they’re based in NZ permanently.

Uh, oh..

Kev's at it again with the lame Bennett mind games impression

Kev's at it again with the lame Bennett mind games impression

what mind games is he playing?

I'd be willing to bet that he wasn't asked if we are going to attempt to sign Walsh ... it would have been a question designed to get the answer Badel wanted, so he could insert the quotes into an already written article about a Warriors player that used to be in our system, on the week we play the Warriors.

Uh, oh..
I'm cancelling my subscription.......

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

what mind games is he playing?

I'd be willing to bet that he wasn't asked if we are going to attempt to sign Walsh ... it would have been a question designed to get the answer Badel wanted, so he could insert the quotes into an already written article about a Warriors player that used to be in our system, on the week we play the Warriors.
And the next step is for Petey B to now go and ask Brown or even better Walsh that Kevvie has mentioned he's interested in bringing Walsh back to the broncos.

Gives Brown an opportunity to sink the boot in... he's got loose lips so every chance he gives Petey a headline quote think "Wayne should stop thinking with his little head"

or if he somehow manages to get his hands on Walsh, he will just toe the party line and indicate that "he's happy at the warriors and has no intention on returning at this stage".

Suddenly Walsh rejects Broncos' advances... or Brown blasts broncos boss (CM love a little bit of alliteration).

Hell Petey B can run those headlines into next year when broncos play warriors again... "it was only 12 months ago that Kevvie hinted at wanting to bring the superstar fullback back to the club that let him go in the first place, only for Brown to fire back / Walsh to reject the advances. [something about where each team sits on the ladder]... get some fresh quotes, couple 100 more words and Petey B can go and cash those cheques

Andrew Dawson has been raving about Mozer for at least a year. I don't know why you guys think he's a secret.

No he was all about the Roosters Connor Te Kani last season. Mozer was off the bench and he hardly mentioned him.

No he was all about the Roosters Connor Te Kani last season. Mozer was off the bench and he hardly mentioned him.
True, he namechecked him in his top 60 players but didn't put him in his team of 2020 (not surprising at his age). Paul Crawley said this about him last year:

"Blake Mozer (hooker): You know how the Broncos always rue the day they let Cameron Smith walk out the door? Well, this 16-year-old hooker has those in the know already dreaming big dreams. Plays a similar style in that he’s just a natural dummy half. It will be a few years before you see him in the NRL, but remember the name."

True, he namechecked him in his top 60 players but didn't put him in his team of 2020 (not surprising at his age). Paul Crawley said this about him last year:

"Blake Mozer (hooker): You know how the Broncos always rue the day they let Cameron Smith walk out the door? Well, this 16-year-old hooker has those in the know already dreaming big dreams. Plays a similar style in that he’s just a natural dummy half. It will be a few years before you see him in the NRL, but remember the name."
There must be about 100 Cam Smiths coming through these days.

How many Queensland School boy games or MM games do you think Crawley watches?

Active Now

• jd87
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Strop
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • Midean
  • Jeza23
  • Skathen
  • barker
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.