NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

I don't think they were wrong, they never said you have to play for three years in ISC, honestly his form in ISC might have changed Kevvie's mind in three weeks.

Let's start in ISC and see sometimes doesn't last too long if your form is up to it and a few injuries go your way. I honestly think if he'd stayed he would be on roughly the same NRL games by now anyway.

Warriors made him play a game for Dolphins too.
Fair points, but full back is a weak area for us and one we should have taken a risk on.

If Walsh was being honest he admit the Warriors made a better offer and leave it at that.

This nonsense about it being his dream and wishing to be a Bronco only to leave because Kev thought he should play QCup first (which the Warriors made him do as well...) is just disingenous.

It's the same issue as the Tom Dearden story.
How is Tony Deardan doing?

The thing that I don’t understand yes he signed for the warriors next year why did we just get rid him straight away he still could if played for us the rest of the year

The thing that I don’t understand yes he signed for the warriors next year why did we just get rid him straight away he still could if played for us the rest of the year

Your guess is as good as anyone. We are always doing everyone else a solid.

This is rugby league not the Mardi Gras

Far out, do you actually care that much that he wears eye-liner?

It's a free world m8 - him wearing eye-liner is harming literally no one, so why does it matter? As long as he puts in on the field for his team, who cares?

Oh, does he need to look all tough and macho to be a footy player? How ridiculous.

It's a free world m8 - him wearing eye-liner is harming literally no one, so why does it matter? As long as he puts in on the field for his team, who cares?

Oh, does he need to look all tough and macho to be a footy player? How ridiculous.
Is he even wearing eye liner though?

No he is not. Some people are just naturally ridiculously good looking..
Animated GIF

As Kamahl would say `Why are people so unkind' poor @Porthoz

I don't even care if he does that ... he doesn't play for us

How is Tony Deardan doing?
He's struggling.

Losing Clifford has upset the Cowboys rhythm and he's still struggling to make a huge impact in games. He made an awful club debut against the Sea Eagles and while he improved against the Sharks he struggled to step up in the key moments.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
  • bazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Big Del
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.