NEWS Reece Walsh to save QLD

Hey guys, first time to the forum here. I'm another warriors fan, usually I wouldn't fizz about new signings like this, but the fact that it's Peter O'Sullivan is recruiting this kid it has got me a bit excited, Peter O'Sullivan has found some of the best players in the nrl including our captain, I actually hope this kid can handle the pressure of stepping into first grade next season?

Let this thread die.

New thread:

https://broncoshq.com/threads/broncos-monumental-****-up-lose-walsh.42765/

Come on dude, you are better than this, no need to come on to our forum and have a go at us.
Just a bit of harmless banter and to be fair, not too far from the truth.

When you have a season like we did, we’re an easy target, especially until we start performing and show that we’ve got our shit together.

@tajhay came across the dutch when the banner bets were going and has had hus fair share of shut to deal wuth, taking ut all un hus strude.

Just a bit of harmless banter and to be fair, not too far from the truth.

When you have a season like we did, we’re an easy target, especially until we start performing and show that we’ve got our shit together.

@tajhay came across the dutch when the banner bets were going and has had hus fair share of shut to deal wuth, taking ut all un hus strude.
Yeah, go easy on the bro - he’s never had the pleasure of seeing his team hold the trophy up. And let’s face it, probably never will...

The club is doing the right thing here, everyone is acting like these kids are our only option. That is not the case at all, there is a wealth of talent in the league and we have like 12 or so off contract, only the coach knows who he wants to keep and who he is going to hunt. We could have a very different looking team in 2022.

Our biggest blunder was always trying to keep our team something like 90% home grown, we need it around 40%. Why? because we need more established players, and even fringe players looking for a break. I think Turpin is exactly that type of player, for the coin he is on he provides a good return.
You just have to look at what Stuart did with the Raiders, they had these young blokes and they lost a lot of them. It was not until he came in and started bringing in some experienced players from other teams that they improved. In that time they have built a team that also filters in the young blokes. but they are not the majority of our team.

What happened at our club last year with kids playing all over the place should never have happened.

Reece may do well or he may not, good luck to him.

hold the phone, "Kevvie's not budging" ... i thought coaches didn't have a say in player contracts ... at least that's what people have been telling me to absolve a certain coach of the Boyd/Macca contracts, etc

sorry, couldn't resist ... carry on
No, what most if not all are saying and have said is that WB didn't have SOLE authority. Most have consistently said that. You've been consistent in misrepresenting the situation because of a long held grudge.

No, what most if not all are saying and have said is that WB didn't have SOLE authority. Most have consistently said that. You've been consistent in misrepresenting the situation because of a long held grudge.

i hold no grudges against Wayne Bennett ... i simply agreed that it was time to move on from him.

Why not go after Brimson. Do a Titans on the Titans. Grab Tino as well.

Brimson isn't off contract until end of 2022 ... if we are prepared to give Isaako or someone else that long, i'd go hard for Brimson. if not i'd chase Drinkwater

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.