PLAYER Reece Walsh

We just need to show patience and put the right guys around Walsh. We really need a 9 or 7 that will calm him down as we move forward. He play on pure instinct but he will need to learn to play to build pressure.

The players around Walsh should wake the F up and expect the unexpected.

Like for him to run across field till the defence who have rehearsed his moves at training for 12 months now , shut him down. So , he dummies twice , then throws a shit pass to his support that either is a knock on or on the ground for the opposition to dive on ? That kind of unexpected you mean ?

Dude just needs a haircut. All that hair is affecting his balance and peripheral vision.
**** I hope he just runs this game.... please Reece just fucking run... at least for your first few touches.

It will be interesting to see if AOB wants his team jamming in or if he will see that sliding has been working.

Unfortunately I don't think Reece will be keen on running this game, after all the hobbling from origin, so if knights are jamming in it could work in his favour with just having to catch and pass.

Attachments

• 57AF315D-85FC-489A-8EA6-400AF6A55F5F.jpeg
    57AF315D-85FC-489A-8EA6-400AF6A55F5F.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 16
**** I hope he just runs this game.... please Reece just fucking run... at least for your first few touches.

It will be interesting to see if AOB wants his team jamming in or if he will see that sliding has been working.

Unfortunately I don't think Reece will be keen on running this game, after all the hobbling from origin, so if knights are jamming in it could work in his favour with just having to catch and pass.

I thought his Penrith game was the best game I have seen him play. He wasn't looking for the rainbow passes, the funky kicks on play 2, he was only interested in rucking it up through the middle and using his big boot to grind down the opposition, then after earning the right he used his running game. If he brings that to today's game that will help us a lot.

Of course it's Ponga vs Walsh and he'll be out to prove a point, so I don't expect him to play the way he did against Penrith. I expect him to bring out all the toys, it's not what I want but I can see it happening.

Unread

Active Now

• Foordy
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.