Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
And no payment for playing origin
Ohhhh…. Good point. You forfeit your $$$
Or…
Just don’t pay them for origin.
We never got paid as kids to make any rep team. We did it for the love of the sport AND a huge recognition of your skills.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Dickhead cockroach behaviour from both of them.
Or the dude is just at a low point knowing he cost them the game and they are saying keep your chin up? I don't think Suaali intentionally went out there to seriously mame Walsh. He got the tackle wrong and paid the price.
If you guys seriously think coaches tell players to go out and injure the opposition on purpose then you have serious problems. Do you honestly think some players wouldn't speak up regarding the illegal tactics especially someone like Payne Haas who plays with Walsh and is his friend? This isn't war time for **** sakes

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Who is more important to you, Reyno and Payne?

View attachment 28192
Screenshot 20240606 154537

The May family are just all class..

One person replied "same as Taylans NRL career" which Tyrell replied "have fun at work you bum".

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
One person replied "same as Taylans NRL career" which Tyrell replied "have fun at work you bum".
I wonder why they think this is clever? For one, we pay your wages. You need us. We don't need you.

Secondly, your brother is going to be in the same boat very very soon.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Who is more important to you, Reyno and Payne?

View attachment 28192

This is the problem with nswelshmen, they just arent very bright. We need to eradicate every last one of them from our Broncos.

If i was a Queenslander from last night i'd be giving Payno heaps for his little carry on with Critchon as well after we lost the ball. If they are going to jump around like they won the series after a dropped ball i think its fair to give them a little bit back!

Finbar

Finbar

QCup Player
May 21, 2018
I don't think Suaali intentionally went out there to seriously mame Walsh. This isn't war time for **** sake
I never said he did either. It's State of Origin, getting fired up over a tackle that almost took our players head off is just a part of it. Look at the way Billy, JT and Cobbo responded with regards to the tackle and you wonder why the fans are filthy too.

Good on your for maintaining a balanced and unbiased view throughout this period but many of us probably won't be.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
@ningnangnong

Mate he's 20 years old. He probably doesn't know a life without social media.

It's a totally different world comparatively. SM is validation. It's weird for us oldies over 30 but for them it's everything.
Yeah, I know. It's just a sad state of affairs that this is what their life is. Their whole life is online... it's like if you went to the beach and didn't post a photo on Insta, did you even go to the beach? What happened to just enjoying the moment. 🙁

Social media has far too much bearing on their mental well-being, and unfortunately for a lot of youth, it's either go with it or get left behind. I don't blame them of course, merely an observation.

Man, I am thankful social media didn't start becoming a thing until I was like 16 or 17. Even then, it was still okay and wasn't all about advertising yourself, which is what it's become over the past decade, in particular the last five years.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
10 years ago, having a player gone for 10 would mean you'll concede 1-2 tries and be absolutely gassed. Probably 80-90% chance you'd lose the game. But now the fucking refs "manage" the game, the calls all go towards the team with 12 so that the spectacle doesn't get ruined. So there is now very little disincentive to take the risk on taking an opposition player out illegally, especially if they are a considerable threat.

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
Bit unfortunate Payne and Reyno did that but that's Insta.
I am more than a little disappointed at these two. They didn't have to .. they could have just left it alone but chose not to. Really hope that this doesn't affect team harmony with the Broncos.

Active Now

• Santa
  • bazza
  • Big Del
  • I bleed Maroon
  • thenry
  • Mr Fourex
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • TommieToona
  • HVbronco
  • Alec
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.