PLAYER Reece Walsh

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I noticed the shoutout posts for the REA the other day on his instagram

Dude must have everything lined up and ready to be dropping a couple million on a property already

B

Broncorob

QCup Player
Jul 26, 2020

Dude must have everything lined up and ready to be dropping a couple million on a property already
Not on big coin at moment. This purchase is done on his next deal

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I read the real estate.com article and it said the seller dropped the price to suit market demand.

Hoping Dave Donuts nickname in the real estate industry is “market demand”

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017

It will appreciate over the time of his contract and he can cash it in for a profit . In the mean time all he has to do is pay the mortage .

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
The dude’s doing personal videos at $400 a pop. He could pay the mortgage just with these.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
The dude’s doing personal videos at $400 a pop. He could pay the mortgage just with these.

'Personal" videos.........?

You mean like an OnlyFans page?

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
'Personal" videos.........?

You mean like an OnlyFans page?
no, like, hey bro what's up, just wanna wish you a happy birthday etc

Ondi

Ondi

BRL Player
Apr 4, 2024
no, like, hey bro what's up, just wanna wish you a happy birthday etc

Just imagine how much money he'd make if he changed his name to Corey!
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Finbar

Finbar

QCup Player
May 21, 2018
I dunno if he's always charged $385 a pop, but if he has that is $27,000 made just from people who bothered to leave reviews and are shown as an example on his page (I counted 70). Crazy to think the guy can make hundreds of thousands from sending personalized messages.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I dunno if he's always charged $385 a pop, but if he has that is $27,000 made just from people who bothered to leave reviews and are shown as an example on his page (I counted 70). Crazy to think the guy can make hundreds of thousands from sending personalized messages.
Surely guys like Reece are making an absolute mint out of social media.

If nobody influencers are making cash by flogging products, then actual star athletes should be raking it in.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Don’t get me wrong, the guy is obviously not short of a dime without the next deal, but I wouldn’t be looking at a place like that without a solid backing, regardless of how marketable I may be

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Don’t get me wrong, the guy is obviously not short of a dime without the next deal, but I wouldn’t be looking at a place like that without a solid backing, regardless of how marketable I may be
Its a $2mil property. Pretty much every property is $2mil these days. Even if he were only earning $450k he still comfortably services a loan for $2mil and thats irrespective of cash he might have banked after earning $375k during his warrior years. Regardless of what his next deal is, its going to be more than $450k. I wouldn't take this as him having signed with the club on any sort of upgrade.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Is Walsh a better goal kicker than Reyno?

Since he is been out and taken the role I think he is tbh, especially since we score alot of wide trys and Walsh seems to get them alot more Reyno struggles lately on those.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.