Remaining Games

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
With the remaining games of the season, how many games do you realistically see us winning leaving us on how many points

(H) Panthers
(H) Dragons
(A) Knights
(A) Dogs
(A) Titans
(A) cowboys
(H) Eels
(A) Dolphins
(H) Storm

I think Maybe.... 4 wins? Knights, titans, cowboys, Eels.

Only giving us 28 points which missed the 8 In 23!

nervous the simpsons GIF

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022
With the remaining games of the season, how many games do you realistically see us winning leaving us on how many points

(H) Panthers
(H) Dragons
(A) Knights
(A) Dogs
(A) Titans
(A) cowboys
(H) Eels
(A) Dolphins
(H) Storm

I think Maybe.... 4 wins? Knights, titans, cowboys, Eels.

Only giving us 28 points which missed the 8 In 23!

We only have 1 trip to make out of QLD for the remainder of regular season.

At home:
Panthers,
Dragons,
Dogs,
Eels,
The Reject phins ( it’s our fucking home) &
Storm cheat grubs.

Away:
Knights &
Cowgirls

Most of the upcoming games are ours for taking. All we need is - confidence, commitment & belief in each other.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
We only have 1 trip to make out of QLD for the remainder of regular season.

At home:
Panthers,
Dragons,
Dogs,
Eels,
The Reject phins ( it’s our fucking home) &
Storm cheat grubs.

Away:
Knights &
Cowgirls

Most of the upcoming games are ours for taking. All we need is - confidence, commitment & belief in each other.
All the games we just lost were ours for the taking.

Then we have another Origin to contend with where we'll lose Cobbo this time for sure, and he never comes back in better shape. We still have another 4 matches without Reynolds, who we can't expect to hit the ground sprinting on return.

Everything changes if we can beat the Panthers, I guess.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Yup, this has been the ask for the last 4 weeks. We just have to get the win that instills some confidence again.
At least we know we can trounce the Storm in our final game. That should bump up our differential.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I was so confident in us at the start of the year. That belief was still there after a tough start to the season. It’s all but gone now. Nothing is going right and none of our players are performing to the required level. Our squad balance is dreadful and none of our players have any utility value at all.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
With a full strength side come the finals (unlikely given our luck this year) I'd be confident that we could beat any other team in the bottom half of the eight. If we then get a team like the sharks in week 2 then I'd be confident that we could make the prelim and anything can happen from there.

Need to actually win regular season games for this hypothetical to occur, however.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
We just need to get some of our players back healthy for the back end of the year. I expect to lose the next two and then go on a run.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • bb_gun
  • MasterWright
  • leon.bott
  • LittleDavey
  • Dexter
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Alec
  • Organix
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • BooKhaki
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Browny
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.