Remaining Games

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Has anyone done the math to know what we need to win to make the 8 / 4
The 8 will be a logjam dependent on differential. Last time I played with autofill on the ladder predictor it had us facing the Knights in week 1 of the finals whether we lose 3 or 4 more. But it's all contingent on everyone else.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
The 8 will be a logjam dependent on differential. Last time I played with autofill on the ladder predictor it had us facing the Knights in week 1 of the finals whether we lose 3 or 4 more. But it's all contingent on everyone else.
A lot of the teams we play are competing for positions 5-8 on the ladder so our destiny is in our own hands

18 Panthers
19 Dargs - in the 8 but vulnerable (1 more win than us)... no origin players
20 Knights - same wins as us... competing for the same spot as us
21 Dogs - in the 8 and trying to hold it (1 more win than us)
22 Titans - not really competing for the 8... this game is probably their GF with nothing else to play for
23 Cows - in the 8 and trying to hold it (2 more wins than us)
24 Bye
25 Parra - based on their defence last night they've already given up on the season
26 Dolphins - in the 8 at the moment trying to hold it (1 more win than us)
27 Storm - locked into the top 4... question will be when do they rest players

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
If we can jag 5th or 6th and get a home final I think that is the best we can hope for at this stage.

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • Swordfish
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • Redfern_1980
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.