NEWS Renouf has doubts about Boyd plan

I’ve thought for some time now the only position Boyd MAY be able to perform in is centre, but boy oh boy, given some of his howlers this year, thank god it’s left centre.

Manu is a scary enough proposition, can you imagine Boyd defending against a rampant Mitchell.

I’ve thought for some time now the only position Boyd MAY be able to perform in is centre, but boy oh boy, given some of his howlers this year, thank god it’s left centre.

Manu is a scary enough proposition, can you imagine Boyd defending against a rampant Mitchell.

It would at the very least provide us with more footage for the Darius Boyd tribute video.

I'd actually prefer he played wing but he'll handle centre just as long as the guys inside him do their part.

Manu > Mitchell

Renouf seems to always get it spot on in his articles. Get him on the board. They need an outside perspective to pop that bubble.

Renouf seems to always get it spot on in his articles. Get him on the board. They need an outside perspective to pop that bubble.
Except before the parra game he predicted Boyd to "prove the doubters wrong". He always has something to say, I'm sure alot of journos have him on speed dial. I love the pearl, but there are better people we could gt involved.

Manu > Mitchell
Speaking of manu, when is his contract up. He actually did really well filling in for fullback for the roosters when tedesco was in origin. We could do worse than a big powerful, athletic fullback. I dont think he has a long ball but has a handy flick pass.
[automerge]1569240850[/automerge]
Speaking of manu, when is his contract up. He actually did really well filling in for fullback for the roosters when tedesco was in origin. We could do worse than a big powerful, athletic fullback. I dont think he has a long ball but has a handy flick pass.
Nevermind, contact ends 2020. Could be worth looking at?

Last edited:
[automerge]1569240850[/automerge]

Nevermind, contact ends 2020. Could be worth looking at?

I think he’s a gun, would be hard to prise him away from the roosters you’d think though.

At the very least, have a crack and push his price up.
Mitchell, friend and JWH's contracts end at that time too so hopefully (although unlikely) that absorbs their cap or at least lose focus on his contract negotiations.

Last edited:
Anyone else sick of this fool. Shit player and even worse pundit. Make is happen Seibs!!!!

Renouf knows sweet fa like bloody Lockyer. He sold the broncos out years ago.

Andrew Gee would not cop this BS. He would sprt this shit out.

Renouf knows sweet fa like bloody Lockyer. He sold the broncos out years ago.

Andrew Gee would not cop this BS. He would sprt this shit out.

spurt-title.png

Shut your foul whorish mouth.

What? While you keep your whorish one open and swallow all the juice that spurts around in here?

Renouf was overrated and you know it. His nickname was even a girls name. Why be so upset princess?

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.