Rep Weekeend Discussion

Can't wait for 7:40pm, if their last (and only) encounter is anything to go by, England v Samoa could be a game of the year contender.

Quality kick from Boas. 47m penalty on full time. Stargroth Amean with a double and PNG win 32-22

Looking forward to these next two games. It looks like a full house and the atmosphere is always electric.

These players also put their body on the line and rip in and play with plenty of heart. These are the games the NRL need to focus on.

How badly
Nah all good im pretty sure, he got up and finished the match. He was tackled awkwardly and was on go the ground for few minutes and looked in pain(I thought it was a possible leg injury), but he looks like he is all good now.

Nah all good im pretty sure, he got up and finished the match. He was tackled awkwardly and was on go the ground for few minutes and looked in pain(I thought it was a possible leg injury), but he looks like he is all good now.

It did look like a pretty bad cork at the time.

I'm most looking forward to see how Milf goes tonight.

Nothing pisses me off more than Ennis' fake hype after tries, it doesn't sound remotely sincere and it does my head in.

Oh god, the McGuire starting at Hooker experiment has returned

So McGuire has a good enough passing game to play hooker, but yet he can't be a ball playing lock?

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Evander
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Aldo
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • PETERN
  • Battler
  • kman
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • kiwi2
  • FACTHUNT
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.