LIVE Rep Weekend

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
What club does Lino play at?

Obviously not a form half or 5/8 because I don’t recall him lining up for any NRL games this year.
Warriors.

He actually played quite well at club level to start off with. Destroyed the Roosters and was a big part of their win against the Dragons.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
Obviously not a form half or 5/8 because I don’t recall him lining up for any NRL games this year.
more to do with who he is behind at club level than form ... being behind SJ and Green would make it hard to break into the team

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
I’ve only seen highlights but how did Milford go at fullback? He was nowhere to be seen in defence during most of their tries

Last edited:

Aldo

NRL Player
New South Wails
I’ve only seen highlights but how did Milford go at fullback? He was nowhere to be seen in defence during most of their tries
I was a bit dissapointed. Didn't really look to impose himself, especially when Samoa made their comeback. Was their captain last night but never really featured.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
I was a bit dissapointed. Didn't really look to impose himself, especially when Samoa made their comeback. Was their captain last night but never really featured.
I think that’s harsh TBH. Was screaming for the ball most of the game but Lino would never give it to him. It was bizarre TBH, like you wouldn’t be surprised to find out there was off-field issues with them.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Leilua was captain.

He wasn't really given much of a chance to impose himself on the game. Lino just wasn't giving him much of a chance to, he just kept trying to go for the power play instead of passing out the back to Milford. Milford did get into first receiver several times to try and spark something, but he couldn't do that every time he wanted the ball. He was screaming for the ball most of the game, but Lino just wouldn't pass it to him. Late in the game when Samoa were coming back, Milford could spot the numbers on the right so he ran that way and called for the ball, but Lino just went for a short ball to Papali'i who had no chance of scoring and instead of a try being scored, Tonga get the ball back and get a penalty up the field which ended any chance Samoa had.

Aldo

NRL Player
New South Wails
Leilua was captain.

He wasn't really given much of a chance to impose himself on the game. Lino just wasn't giving him much of a chance to, he just kept trying to go for the power play instead of passing out the back to Milford. Milford did get into first receiver several times to try and spark something, but he couldn't do that every time he wanted the ball. He was screaming for the ball most of the game, but Lino just wouldn't pass it to him. Late in the game when Samoa were coming back, Milford could spot the numbers on the right so he ran that way and called for the ball, but Lino just went for a short ball to Papali'i who had no chance of scoring and instead of a try being scored, Tonga get the ball back and get a penalty up the field which ended any chance Samoa had.
Could of sworn I saw the "C" next to his name on channel 9. Probably just seeing things again.

Aldo

NRL Player
New South Wails
What about in defence? Was he as bad as the highlights show?
I thought his defence was pretty good in general. Are you more talking about his positioning in their tries? If so, no fullback could cover that much ground the way Tonga were moving the ball around.

Aldo

NRL Player
New South Wails
I think that’s harsh TBH. Was screaming for the ball most of the game but Lino would never give it to him. It was bizarre TBH, like you wouldn’t be surprised to find out there was off-field issues with them.
Yeah, you're right, Lino was doing his own thing out there. Can't even remember the other half touching it much tbh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter