Rep Weekend

That's what I'm talking about, Milf getting in there and taking control.

Once again Lino ignores Milford's calls for the ball.

Lino denying Milford any ball, what a genius

Well one of the Samoa players should have been in the bin there.

He's going off, Milf needs to run the show now if they are a chance.

Lino denying Milford any ball, what a genius

They had the numbers on the edge if Lino just passed the ball when Milford called for it. He could spot it and went that way, then Lino throws a short ball to a backrower who was no chance.

Nice work Lino, your selfish decisions blew Samoa's chance at a comeback. Not only are you dumb, you're a horrendously shit player.
What club does Lino play at?

Obviously not a form half or 5/8 because I don’t recall him lining up for any NRL games this year.

Obviously not a form half or 5/8 because I don’t recall him lining up for any NRL games this year.

Warriors I think. Was good for two weeks or so and then...this.

Warriors.

He actually played quite well at club level to start off with. Destroyed the Roosters and was a big part of their win against the Dragons.

Fucking great game, though.

more to do with who he is behind at club level than form ... being behind SJ and Green would make it hard to break into the team

I’ve only seen highlights but how did Milford go at fullback? He was nowhere to be seen in defence during most of their tries

Last edited:
I’ve only seen highlights but how did Milford go at fullback? He was nowhere to be seen in defence during most of their tries
I was a bit dissapointed. Didn't really look to impose himself, especially when Samoa made their comeback. Was their captain last night but never really featured.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.