Representative Weekend

Yeah, I mean seriously if Australia were on their game in any degree it would be 40+ by now.

They should be concerned that they aren't. I hate to agree with Gus but Australia have only managed to put 2 tries on an absolutely depleted kiwi team.

Most of those fellas out there have their heads in the showers already. I wouldn't pay money to go to this game.

Hopefully his fro bro helps him out at the judiciary

*NRL judiciary Rule 17.4 in the event of a broncos player attempting to provide evidence to exonerate a teammate, the mandatory guilty finding shall apply plus an additional add four weeks to the initial penalty
106241-greg-mccallum.jpg

Last edited:
Dugan really sucks at center, how did he get picked there when he couldn't even keep it at club level?

Like you do when QLD players make mistakes :p

I don't say anything either way whether they do something good or bad. You comment only on when your heroes do something good. It's weird.

FFS ladies, who cares about NSW vs QLD in a test match?

They should be concerned that they aren't. I hate to agree with Gus but Australia have only managed to put 2 tries on an absolutely depleted kiwi team.

He also makes a good point about how the Kiwis have put in a brave effort considering how much of their 1st choice team is absent. Kahu especially has been very gutsy in defeat. Without him the Kiwis would've lost by 20 at least.

Lucky that was called, Fergie bombed another.

Australia have players on debut on the wings and fullbacks in the centres. We're not without our own personnel issues.

I actually really dislike the Australian team. I want to barrack for the Kiwis.

So that was one of the worst games I've ever seen, there's no NRL this week because of it, and Adam Blair is gonna be suspended again. ****.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Mister Wright
  • Jedhead
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.