Resurrected Moga ready for vindication

I think given our reliance on the left when coming out of our end and especially when we're inside the opposition twenty, having two huge power runners together on the left is a good move. It can help draw in plenty of defenders and open the field up allowing Milford and Hunt to play off the back that, whether it be through the ruck, or even using a quick spread to Roberts.

We all know he well our halves can play when provided a fractured and retreating defensive line and if we can use Oates and Moga to open up the right side of the field, it can help provide Roberts quality ball, with plenty of space, one on one up against his opposition centre.

Moga is not shitchurch.
With high standards like that to beat, he must be the next Palmer Wapau. Lame joke aside I hope he can put in a good performance and give Bennett justification to remain there.

I certainly don't rate Moga as much more than an ISC level center these days ... but i hope he shows us what Bennett see's in him tonight and for the rest of the season

Imagine lining up in defence on that side of the field. Not only do you have to try and defend against Milford, but you have 2 100kg plus backline monsters running at you, and that's before the second rower gets involved.
Are they on jack bird's side? I hope so, love to see him get dominated and shut his mouth.

With high standards like that to beat, he must be the next Palmer Wapau. Lame joke aside I hope he can put in a good performance and give Bennett justification to remain there.
Never forget the wapau midfield bomb.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.