NEWS Revealed: secret stats behind Seibold's stunning spray

I feel like I literally read this same article elsewhere within the past hour.

Is it already posted? I can't see it.

No you tool, they're recycling material like the Broncos are about to ban them from the premises for life and they're filling quotas.

No you tool, they're recycling material like the Broncos are about to ban them from the premises for life and they're filling quotas.
No need to be abusive. I'm only reposting fresh news stories from behind the paywall out of courtesy to other site members. I'm not endorsing them or forcing anyone to read them.

If they trigger you for some reason, I suggest you add me to your blocklist.

Last edited:
No need to be abusive. I'm only posting news stories from behind the paywall out of courtesy to other site members. I'm not endorsing them or forcing anyone to read them.

I wasn't attacking you to begin with.

Siebold unleashed is only going to be good for us.

In fact, I don't wanna be the team that plays us first next year.

Last edited:

Hope to **** it's the Storm or the reigning premiers.

Kiss and make up you two lol. Thanks McHunt for posting the articles, appreciate it. Can see IBM's point of view too, the media are in the midst of a boda fide circle jerk rehashing basically the same stories over and over.

Last edited:
Hope to **** it's the Storm or the reigning premiers.
Pass... I would like to ease the playing group into new structures against weaker opposition.

Fact is we started behind the eight ball this year with an extremely tough opening month.

Yes it is excuses but we were coming into season 2019 with a new mantra and play style that we had only been executing on the training pitch.

At the start of the season we were then having to execute that new style against hardened top tier teams like the storm and roosters rather than being able to ease into against titans, etc.

Why? Darry and Macca will still be there stinking it up as per usual and Milf will be shuffling around like a headless penguin trying to work out what he needs to do on the 5th tackle. Bomb it Milf, bomb it son, THAT'S what you do next!

I will go on record as saying that i am happy to hear that from Seibold.

The age of entitlement is over.
I'm not. If he's had stats in his pocket all year then why go through the worst season in recent memory without actually doing anything about it. If 15% failed your criteria in preseason and 50% fail now, why the **** didn't captain laptop and the excel crew fucking do something about it at the time instead of letting the team slide and slide and slide. Instead we got bullshit about how everyone's training the house down cos Harry fucken Harvard had the revolutionary idea of playing music.

I'll put up with the usual media bullshit but this is getting munted. Seems like old mate can't or won't notice anything while there's time to actually do something about it but now the season's dead he finally extracts a soggy spreadsheet stuffed with shitloads of sad stats showing how seriously shite we were. Get fucked. I'm sick of these dickheads just flat out making shit up. First Boyd is doing an ok job cos he's meeting your stats targets now all of a sudden half the squad are failing their numbers. Fair dinks, these clowns are just having a lend.

I'm not. If he's had stats in his pocket all year then why go through the worst season in recent memory without actually doing anything about it. If 15% failed your criteria in preseason and 50% fail now, why the **** didn't captain laptop and the excel crew fucking do something about it at the time instead of letting the team slide and slide and slide. Instead we got bullshit about how everyone's training the house down cos Harry fucken Harvard had the revolutionary idea of playing music.

I'll put up with the usual media bullshit but this is getting munted. Seems like old mate can't or won't notice anything while there's time to actually do something about it but now the season's dead he finally extracts a soggy spreadsheet stuffed with shitloads of sad stats showing how seriously shite we were. Get fucked. I'm sick of these dickheads just flat out making shit up. First Boyd is doing an ok job cos he's meeting your stats targets now all of a sudden half the squad are failing their numbers. Fair dinks, these clowns are just having a lend.
Sounds a lot like Seibs wasn't given total control over the team picked each week.

Now he does.

It's all on him now.

Pass... I would like to ease the playing group into new structures against weaker opposition.

Fact is we started behind the eight ball this year with an extremely tough opening month.

Yes it is excuses but we were coming into season 2019 with a new mantra and play style that we had only been executing on the training pitch.

At the start of the season we were then having to execute that new style against hardened top tier teams like the storm and roosters rather than being able to ease into against titans, etc.
Nope, there is an old saying that the bast captains (Sea) all learned to sail on rough sees. So i reckon we wind them all off-saeson and set them loose on the Storm. If we don't win we get to see who is still dragging the cahin.

Sounds a lot like Seibs wasn't given total control over the team picked each week.

Now he does.

It's all on him now.
That's munted. Why would they sack the old coach, apparently cos things were dire, then tell the new one he can't fix anything. If the board and/or White did that then they should all be punted asap.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Rambstien
  • Astro
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • Manifesto
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.