NEWS Revealed: the actual reason Fifita left, for real this time, honest

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
After many months of speculation it can finally be revealed why David Fifita abandoned his childhood dream, and sold out to the Gold Coast dumpster where hope goes to die. Our source, a former Bronco, and part-time Batman villian, cannot be named due to concerns for this member's personal safety, but his words should serve as a warning:

“I have made a commitment to Dave that I will help him for the rest of his career. I had a good chat with Dave (last Thursday week) and he asked me if I would be on the Titans’ coaching staff. I said no I won’t be and he seemed a bit disappointed by that. I told Dave I will never step on (Titans coach) Justin Holbrook’s toes or anyone who coaches him in his career. But one thing I assured Dave is that I will be there for him if he wants a mentor.”

Screenshot 2020 07 30 639e05409f7bda643e2f49efce43c2a2 WEBP Image 1024  576 pixels

Secret identity cannot be revealed

“That’s the part I love about Dave and why I want to help him. I could hear something in his voice that he lacked a bit of belief but he shouldn’t. We can see this unbelievable talent, but he yet doesn’t see it, and that’s what attracted me to him even more. Dave is humble and he was raised by his mother and I love that aspect of his upbringing, because we are all mummy’s boys. There are some players in the game who just want to play football but Dave is very switched on. He is a very smart footballer.

“Dave is blessed with speed and his genetics are unbelievable, but he also has a knack of when the get the ball and how to use his body to break tackles.”

I didn’t brainwash Dave, that’s ridiculous. The Broncos have Darren Lockyer, a club great, on their retention committee. They have Anthony Seibold. They have Paul White as CEO. Is my opinion going to be greater than all of their opinions? I spoke to Dave once and it was around being there to help him as a player, even if he stayed at the Broncos. I don’t believe the money will be too much pressure for Dave."

356 3564989 monopoly mit schubkarre voller geld mr monopoly hd

Not a problem

“Ultimately, Dave is a bit like Jason Taumalolo in that they are forwards. They aren’t in the playmaking spine. The playmakers get blamed for stuffing things up if teams aren’t organised but all Dave has to do is run hard like Taumalolo does and I believe he will do that because he has the natural talent. Even with the money Brisbane were offering him, he was going to have to perform there as well, so Dave just has to focus on doing what he does best.”

“Brisbane have enough talent there to get over his loss,” he said. “The Broncos must have thought that, too, because if they thought Dave was the one, they would have signed him earlier. They wouldn’t have left him until the 11th hour."

“Guys like Payne Haas and Tom Flegler are good enough to step up as long-term NRL players. The culture of the Titans is good, trust me. Justin Holbrook is a good coach and he is taking the club in the right direction, but a player like David Fifita will only improve the place.”

McHunt

Last edited:
When did Tallis start hating the Broncos? What caused it?

when he got benched for our final against the Cowboys in Townsville (his final game i believe).

he apparently wanted to retire the year before, but was talked out of it by Bennett ... he's hated us ever since

I propose a new rule for BHQ ... no mention of the Raging Fool and no posting of anything he says
He's fantastic value. Just wait until we play the Titans next. The game needs more villains.

Last edited:

Bennett, and now apparently the club openly pushes the old guard away for reasons....

White apparently backtracking on a promise to his mate Kev that he had the coaches job was one of the latest.

Yea..he left for all sorts of reasons...yet the Titans still had to pay a small fortune for him to go there....

Mate....TBH, what is it with ex-broncos players? Some of them seem to love sticking the knife into our backs.......

Mate....TBH, what is it with ex-broncos players? Some of them seem to love sticking the knife into our backs.......
They drew first blood by shafting Kevvie.

Last edited:

This has only started since Seibold was appointed.
Says something really.

The most annoying part is that Tallis was my favourite player growing up, some of my fondest early memories are of him in a Broncos and QLD jersey.

That match winning try for the Broncos with the clock winding down, that tackle on Hodgson in Origin. Can vividly remember where I was for both.

So disappointed that he treats us so shit in the media (Don't care if we 'started it', the bloke should know that 90% of his fans are Broncos supporters and just swallow his pride).

gordon and ikin have been taking pot shots at the broncos for years

Yeah but to suggest it has only happened since seibold has been coach is just wrong plenty have had an axe to grind for years,hell ikin and his lap dog Kent were giving it to Bennett when he was here.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Spike
  • Santa
  • The Strapper
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • levikaden
  • jd87
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.