RLW Mole suggests Prince is gone as well

speaking of lunch, i've essentially missed it today because the kitchen closed at 2 and i haven't eaten since lunchtime yesterday. :(

miss india for afternoon tea it is.

The Broncos are preparing to make a presentation on stage. Suddenly the lights go out. The crowd is nervous, but excited. Suddenly the light start turning on one by one. Edge of seventeen by Stevie Nicks starts playing in the background. The stage is still empty, but then we see Griffin and Gee being suspended and lowered down onto it. The crowd goes silent. Griffin says - "Well, you've been waiting for this. We are finally getting rid of the non performers." A few "whoos" are heard throughout the crowd. "But that's just the beginning." says Gee "We've got 2 major announcements. You could call them "half" an announcement each". The crowd erupts in cheers and applause. Gee and Griffin continue in perfect harmony - "Introducing. For the first time. Your future halves. Josh McCrone! And Chris Sandow!" Crowd absolutely explodes. The cheers are deafening. A few people have to be evacuated by helicopters. "Broncos will always remain on top" Gee says. A single tear flows down Griffin's face. Not of sadness, but of happiness of finally doing everyone proud. Gee and Griffin ascend back into the heavens/top of the stage the same way they came in.

...4 sharp cracks are heard and one after the other, the heads of McCrone, Sandow, Griffin and Gee explode. A figure emerges from the crowd, rifle in his hand. "Not on my watch." says <insert forum member here>

My prediction if this were to eventuate.

speaking of lunch, i've essentially missed it today because the kitchen closed at 2 and i haven't eaten since lunchtime yesterday. :(

miss india for afternoon tea it is.
Miss India is so good!

Miss India is so good!
do you buy those chicken tandoori tikkas? not the wings but the fat lumps of chicken basted in tandoori?

so good. and you usually get a nice hunk for 2.95 too!

...4 sharp cracks are heard and one after the other, the heads of McCrone, Sandow, Griffin and Gee explode. A figure emerges from the crowd, rifle in his hand. "Not on my watch." says <insert forum member here>

My prediction if this were to eventuate.

Then, outside the Court hearing FaithinHook bursts through the crowd and kills <insert forum member here>

No, that would definitely be three.

it better be a marquee play maker and not some second tier hack like keating or something

do you buy those chicken tandoori tikkas? not the wings but the fat lumps of chicken basted in tandoori?

so good. and you usually get a nice hunk for 2.95 too!
Yes I do, they are very nice, I also get the meat samosa... Now I have to buy Miss India tonight, you've made me crave it :P

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Stix
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.