RLW Mole suggests Prince is gone as well

I've never heard of Miss India. This whole thread has made me feel so uninvolved and lonely.

I've never heard of Miss India. This whole thread has made me feel so uninvolved and lonely.

It's like normal Indian, but there's no wait. All in the hot box.

Go towards closing time in a cab on a Friday night (9-10) and they will load your drunken arse up with samosas and leftover naans.

I hope he goes on to win gold in diving at the Olympics.

let's not forget that Prince has cost a few games this year alone, he's a good guy and all that but his time is up at this level. it happens to everyone.

he should be thankful for the wonderful career he's been able to carve out despite overcoming many physical and mental obstacles.

played for australia, played for qld (was part of a winning series), won a premiership at the tigers, won a clive churchill medal, played for all three qld sides... he'll probably play his 300th game this year if he doesn't get injured. can't complain about that.

Scott Prince should stay at the club. The pass he threw to set up the Hurrell try was a thing of beauty and Hunt and Wallace can't match that level of skill.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • broncs30
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • DMZ
  • Justwin
  • Bronx48
  • Broncorob
  • Dazza 92
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • The True King
  • Rookie Alan
  • Brotherdu
  • Skathen
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.