Robbie Farrah and the Tigers

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Johns tries to be controversial on NRL on Fox just for the sake of being controversial. He's trying to become the new Gus Gould I think. He's crap.

QFT!!!!!!

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Ah I see... It's a strange choice for him - it's not a persona that suits him at all. Even he seemed uncomfortable in that clip.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Johns tries to be controversial on NRL on Fox just for the sake of being controversial.

I didn't think he was trying to be controversial in the Farah interview.

He was asking questions the fans wanted answered & Farah spat the dummy.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
I didn't think he was trying to be controversial in the Farah interview.

He was asking questions the fans wanted answered & Farah spat the dummy.

I'm not defending Farah at all, nor the questions Johns asked, but I was just making the point that he is trying to become this hard hitting interviewer, and IMO goes hopeless at it.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Johns may have learnt to be the hard hitting interviewer from Tracy Grimshaw.

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008
Watched this too lastnight and like was 'aye?' Johns does try to be a upfront guy now after not being so upfront before lol to me its the way he said it to Farah, condescending kinda..
I guess they both failed, Farah at not keeping his cool and twitter, and Johns trying to be a Gus Gould somewhat

The Pearl

The Pearl

NYC Player
Jan 30, 2012
Anyone see Marshall on The Footy Show last night when Fatty asked him about the situation? He handled it pretty well imo, and cracked me up in the process. Top bloke.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Anyone see Marshall on The Footy Show last night when Fatty asked him about the situation? He handled it pretty well imo, and cracked me up in the process. Top bloke.

Yep haha, gave me a good laugh as well.

I know a lot of people on here aren't fans of his, but I reckon he's a good egg.

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
M. Johns poorly attempting to pass himself off as a hard hitting interviewer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Usual M. Johns TV persona

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
I thought it was great tv TBH. Johns is trying to be something he's not but that was interesting and certainly better than the sanitized love ins we usually get.

I watched it live and knew it would blow up, but Farrah has carried on like a princess ever since. He should have left it as it was, he defended his side, emphatically denied the split and showed a bit of passion for his club.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
M. Johns poorly attempting to pass himself off as a hard hitting interviewer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Usual M. Johns TV persona

Yep, agreed. I'm sick of all the neutral commentators/interviewers, asking the same questions and getting the same responses we've heard for so many years now. I find it refreshing seeing things like this.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
+1. It's refreshing to see real talk. Real questions real answers, none of the politically correct borefests of pretty much every other league interview. I don't find anything Wrong with what either did. Wish we had more interviews like that actually.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Would love johns to interview Benji after todays capitulation

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Check out Robbie Farah's mentions on Twitter. He's copping it deluxe!

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Funny thing is, some of the same questions were asked by Steve Roach on the show he is on, on the Monday night before he was on NRL on Fox & Farah didn't have a little hissy fit over them.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Let's give Farah and the Tigers something to sook about tonight.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Skathen
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.