VOTE Roberts V Gagai

Would you prefer Gagai or Roberts?

• Total voters
Robert's dived way too early in the Edrick Lee chase. He was gaining on him fast and if he ran another five metres he would of got him. Robert's speed is unparalleled. There is no one as quick in the competition right now. Whether its over 10m, 40m or 100m, Roberts is just pure speed.

The only one's close to Robert's speed is Reece Robinson, who is also lighting fast, Marika Koroibete, who has bulked up in recent times and is a lot heavier than Roberts, and Glen Fisiiahi who has been injured a lot so I'm unsure if he has retained his speed.

During a game, Koroibete clocked a top speed of 37.3kmph. Roberts has clocked something similar. I think it was 38kmph during a game if I remember correctly. It was shown by Ben Ikin on NRL360 or something. FIsiiahi has clocked 36kmph. I'm not sure how reliable and accurate those numbers are, but still they're all flyers by rugby league standards.

Last edited:
Robert's dived way too early in the Edrick Lee chase. He was gaining on him fast and if he ran another five metres he would of got him. Robert's speed is unparalleled. There is no one as quick in the competition right now. Whether its over 10m, 40m or 100m, Roberts is just pure speed.

The only one's close to Robert's speed is Reece Robinson, who is also lighting fast, Marika Koroibete, who has bulked up in recent times and is a lot heavier than Roberts, and Glen Fisiiahi who has been injured a lot so I'm unsure if he has retained his speed.

I'm pretty sure Reece isn't THAT fast..

I'm pretty sure Reece isn't THAT fast..

Yeah he's not as quick as Roberts, but he is definitely among the quickest in the NRL. He has run down some real fast players before, or has gained considerable distances on them. He has also outrun a few with ease. He glides across the ground so effortlessly and always looks like he has a few more gears left in him.

Last edited:

During a game, Koroibete clocked a top speed of 37.3kmph. Roberts has clocked something similar. I think it was 38kmph during a game if I remember correctly. It was shown by Ben Ikin on NRL360 or something. FIsiiahi has clocked 36kmph. I'm not sure how reliable and accurate those numbers are, but still they're all flyers by rugby league standards.
Jimmys 100mtr speed isnt nearly as impressive as his shorter burst. Some say his wingman at the Titans Mead would push him over 100 even though he's bulked and got 5 yrs on him.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • bb_gun
  • Strop
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
  • Gaz
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.