Rogers set for retirement

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
The Titans offer was actually pretty decent - (as was one from the Qld Reds for one last union season next year); but he said he just felt it was time. And better to go one season too early than one too late. I've always been a fan.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Congrats on the stellar career to Matty Rogers, lucky The Titans have Steve Michaels to replace him.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Flutterby said:
The Titans offer was actually pretty decent - (as was one from the Qld Reds for one last union season next year); but he said he just felt it was time. And better to go one season too early than one too late. I've always been a fan.
That's weird, I remember him saying about 2 months ago he was very keen on another contract. Perhaps he just changed his mind, good luck to him.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
broncospwn said:
Perhaps he just changed his mind

[icon_lol1. OMFG! He announced he is retiring, I am pretty sure last time I checked that means he has changed his mind.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The Brizz said:
broncospwn said:
Perhaps he just changed his mind

[icon_lol1. OMFG! He announced he is retiring, I am pretty sure last time I checked that means he has changed his mind.
[icon_lol1. WOW! Way to completely misunderstand my post [eusa_doh

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Um...no, he understood perfectly [icon_lol1.

Heard a bit of his press conference. He said how he's pretty sure he could compete again, but he found himself questioning whether he wanted to, and figured if he was questioning it, it was probably time to hang up the boots.

Go a year early rather than a year late. Good on him.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Don't worry broncospwn. I understand what you mean when you posted that. More of a thinking out loud type of a post I'm assuming.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Nashy said:
Don't worry broncospwn. I understand what you mean when you posted that. More of a thinking out loud type of a post I'm assuming.
Yep icon_thumbs_u

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Nashy said:
He said bogan. Not alcoholic retard.

Potato potarto.

I still think Josh Dugan gives anyone a run for their money. Drink driving, driving while suspended, a rats tail, and wants to pick a fight with anyone who tackles him.

Bogan FO SHO!

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Coxy said:
Nashy said:
He said bogan. Not alcoholic retard.

Potato potarto.

I still think Josh Dugan gives anyone a run for their money. Drink driving, driving while suspended, a rats tail, and wants to pick a fight with anyone who tackles him.

Bogan FO SHO!
Spot on. Dugan has bogan written all over him.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • jd87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • ChewThePhatt
  • porouian
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.