Rooster V Tigers *spoilers*

Nah it's not you - "Coxy rolls with Carl"

And your welcome - sorry for hurting your feelings, but guess they are repaired now - yes? icon_smile

Hey Midgey, the team missed ya tonight mate but I'm sure you have a good excuse.

As Tee said, it better be a hot blonde or you catching up with ya mum.

it's the hot blonde yeah. [icon_wink

Flutterby said:
Nah it's not you - "Coxy rolls with Carl"

And your welcome - sorry for hurting your feelings, but guess they are repaired now - yes? icon_smile

Noooooo. They need some personal attention [icon_razz1

Good you can start with a foot rub, followed by..ummm a skull massage, like they give you at the hair dressers ohhhhh yeah....then ice cream sundaes and pizza and we'll call it even....deal :)

Midgey said:
Hitman said:
Hey Midgey, the team missed ya tonight mate but I'm sure you have a good excuse.

As Tee said, it better be a hot blonde or you catching up with ya mum.

it's the hot blonde yeah. [icon_wink

What else would I miss the game for guys!?! Got it in one.

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/midgey/P ... 3800294018

</showoff> _woohoo_ [icon_razz1

Are you serious.....your mums smoking!!!!

You are excused hahaha

Aeetee said:
And Pearce for some reason kicks a field goal, glory whore.

Seriously what was the point.

19-10

Game over man GAME !@#$ING OVER

Some may see it as Pearce going for glory but I don't think the play is used nearly enough. In Pearce's situation, its the 5th tackle rains teaming down, he doesn't want to put a kick in and have his team facing up in defence again so he kicks a field goal, yes he gets the glory and the meaningless one point, but you turn the team around, you soak up time AND you get the ball back.

I think it is a great play and which the halves should employ more often. Thats my theory anyway. [icon_shru

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • barker
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • RolledOates
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • Mister Wright
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.