Roosters to get rid of Mason?

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
i.e. run at a tired Prop caught on the wing, throw a dummy and win QLD the Origin!!!

Thank you JT 8-)

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I rate(d) Kidwell, a hard competitor and a fearless forward. Since he did he knee from being smashed by his 2 year old daughter tho, he's been a bit tentative.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'd be getting rid of a few more forwards than just Mason, they're too big and slow this year the Roosters.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Hammo said:
i.e. run at a tired Prop caught on the wing, throw a dummy and win QLD the Origin!!!

Thank you JT 8-)

You give JT too much credit, it was a lot more simple than that. It was just a case of "run at Brett White" [icon_lol1.

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ethos said:
I'd be getting rid of a few more forwards than just Mason, they're too big and slow this year the Roosters.

And Manly looked about the same this time last year. Early days.

Playboy Bunny

Playboy Bunny

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Looks like there is more to this story then meets the eye. I can't say what I know because of this being a public forum but if it gets out it will be veryyy verrryy interesting.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Playboy Bunny said:
I can't say what I know because of this being a public forum but if it gets out it will be veryyy verrryy interesting.

Lol, you can't post that without telling us. [icon_razz1

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
mick! said:
ethos said:

And Manly looked about the same this time last year. Early days.

Fair call but I'm sticking by mine. The game's sped up and the Roosters, unless they change their team a fair bit, aren't mobile enough.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Playboy Bunny said:
Looks like there is more to this story then meets the eye. I can't say what I know because of this being a public forum but if it gets out it will be veryyy verrryy interesting.
FFS why even post!
Now i'm killing to find out lol!

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
I'm guessing shes talking about what old mate mentioned earlier... who knows if there is any substance (hehe) behind it, but it's certainly a very well spread rumor

Playboy Bunny

Playboy Bunny

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
m1c said:
I'm guessing shes talking about what old mate mentioned earlier... who knows if there is any substance (hehe) behind it, but it's certainly a very well spread rumor

Something along the lines of that.....ha..lines...anyway yeah there could be more to that story and more people involved [icon_wink

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
LOLZ @ The Bulldogs and Roosters. Bunch of wankers.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Browny
  • Alec
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • ell.d33
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.