Roosters vs Broncos [Round 11, 2021]

As much as we have benefited from some of these high shot calls, i'm not sure im going to bother watching the NRL much more. After seeing that send off in the Northern Pride game and now this game plus last week i think i'm done. Its not enjoyable to see the physicality taken out of the game.

Herbie would have made that tackle

Now watch as Lodge and TPJ get suspended and Radley and Manu get fines

I dunno how the Roosters keep findings these gun players.

As much as we have benefited from some of these high shot calls, i'm not sure im going to bother watching the NRL much more. After seeing that send off in the Northern Pride game and now this game plus last week i think i'm done. Its not enjoyable to see the physicality taken out of the game.
I don't blame you mate, never fan of changes that shit on the game, especially when they are introduced during the season as a knee jerk reaction.

100% agree im not sure other then soccer moms who they are trying to entertain wit these rules.

im already half done with nrl i dont watch any games now except for broncs and even then its hard to get through it

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • levikaden
  • ivanhungryjak
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.