PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2024] Roosters vs Broncos in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
q7hfroukanlc1.jpg

JESUUUUUUS.

Arthars and Mariner are not surviving this game.

Btw the field is set:

s6h6gmhpanlc1.jpg
Surely they put padding down before the game ?
Insurance companies would be in cardiac arrest if they allowed an NRL field like that .

Surely they put padding down before the game ?
Insurance companies would be in cardiac arrest if they allowed an NRL field like that .
Remember the world cup in England where Morris almost dislocated his shoulder due to the drop off. I wouldn't bank on them putting padding down.

That is a career ending injury waiting. Since the NRL is all about gambling these days, what are the odds they didn't even look at the stadium beforehand?

This whole thing has been a total circus and personally I'm not going to put too much stock into the result this weekend one way or the other. This is far from a normal game or a normal environment (even the field is substantially different...) and which team can handle the spectacle, distractions, travel, change of circumstances etc will probably go a longer way to determining the outcome than talent on the field. I'm treating it like a standalone exhibition match and if we win then great, but if we lose then its no drama and our real season begins in 2 week's time.

q7hfroukanlc1.jpg

JESUUUUUUS.

Arthars and Mariner are not surviving this game.

Btw the field is set:

s6h6gmhpanlc1.jpg
Wow! Hope they have some sort of inflatable barriers there . That’s an accident waiting to happen.

Landed, checked into hotel and bumped into a couple of Broncos fans. Don’t even knew them but it’s exciting to see them. Even yelled “Let’s go Bronx”.

Did see a Roosters fan in the hotel’s lobby and went up to him and told him that “ we’re taking the game this weekend and he can look forward for R8 @Suncorp.” 😀. He’s sporty and replied back that he thinks it will be a close game but I told him “you dreaming, mate”.

Haven’t seen a Manly supporter yet but did notice few supporters whose teams are not playing this weekend(Parra, Dogs & Warriors).

A view from my room.

Attachments

• IMG_9699.jpeg
    IMG_9699.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9700.jpeg
    IMG_9700.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 38
Landed, checked into hotel and bumped into a couple of Broncos fans. Don’t even knew them but it’s exciting to see them. Even yelled “Let’s go Bronx”.

Did see a Roosters fan in the hotel’s lobby and went up to him and told him that “ we’re taking the game this weekend and he can look forward for R8 @Suncorp.” 😀. He’s sporty and replied back that he thinks it will be a close game but I told him “you dreaming, mate”.

Haven’t seen a Manly supporter yet but did notice few supporters whose teams are not playing this weekend(Parra, Dogs & Warriors).

A view from my room.
We want a running commentary of your adventures please.

A view from my room.
Well I don't have to tell you how incredible that looks! 😍

Have the best time and stay safe! ☺️

On track to 50k seats sold before kick off.

That’s 70% of the stadiums expanded capacity and 76% of its regular capacity. In a country where the sport is only an amateur comp, that’s pretty damn good.

A lot better than the Denver test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Spike
  • Mister Wright
  • Lurker
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.