Allegiant Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
14:30

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice tangent Nashy. Look forward to a full strength side absolutely flogging the chooks.

As a footy fan will also be good to see Leniu (especially what sort of role he plays) and Young in their new team as two of the bigger recruits going into 24’.

The Roosters are the most overrated team in the comp.

No one in there team is even remotely threatening anymore. Given we are showing off to the Americans, I'm going to assume the game will be refed like origin/grand final, and that suits us.

Will be a repeat of the below (where we should have smashed them by 50).

Broncos 156 - Roosters 1

No one in there team is even remotely threatening anymore. Given we are showing off to the Americans, I'm going to assume the game will be refed like origin/grand final, and that suits us.

Broncos 156 - Roosters 1

Mate, there are players who will be playing that game who can't count that high 😬😂

Broncos 156 - Roosters 1

Plus they've lost Turpin.

Broncos to the Roosters if you come back you're moron 😂😂😂😂. It would be nice to see the Roosters do the chicken dance

You know you need it...trust me:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Baker
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Sailor

if walters impoved his fitness ect this year like he did last year 60+ min from him wouldnt be out of the question and you could think bout running sailor at 14 but i dont think to start the year.

In case you're wondering (I know you're not), I'll start the Team Update thread (Casualties, Suspensions, in doubt, etc), when there's something to put in there.

To date, we have no suspensions or injuries. Everyone is on track to be available for Round One.

if walters impoved his fitness ect this year like he did last year 60+ min from him wouldnt be out of the question and you could think bout running sailor at 14 but i dont think to start the year.
Can Sailor play 9? and if he can, is he better then Smoothy?

If Walters improves his fitness, Dad will want him to run more, rather than do a Macca/Turps and pace himself.

In case you're wondering (I know you're not), I'll start the Team Update thread (Casualties, Suspensions, in doubt, etc), when there's something to put in there.

To date, we have no suspensions or injuries. Everyone is on track to be available for Round One.

dude, why would you say that...

Say Less Bad Luck GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX

Can Sailor play 9? and if he can, is he better then Smoothy?
Short answer: no. Long answer: he's on a collision course with Billy for the 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Broncs1459
  • Aldo
  • sooticus
  • Spoon
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • mystico
  • ettybay
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.