Allegiant Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
14:30

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't wait months for the footy to start back up to see us lose, so we better fucking win.

Roosters are going to want to make amends for last year, they will be fired up.

Don't care how the Roosters are, if we are even 80% close to our best, we'll wipe the floor with them.

Las Vegas is about to come alive at Allegiant stadium as the camera pans over a bigger stadium down town.

That stadium really is a thing of beauty 🤩😍

Can't wait to see our guys out there.

Perhaps Ch9 should fork out the money for the rights to broadcast both games.
I just would have thought the NRL could make a captains call on this one since it wouldn’t have been in tel he broadcast rights. Like surely the more eyes on this in Australia even the better for both fox and 9.

I couldn't care if the season kick off was at Vegas or the local park, just get the season going for Christ sake.

Las Vegas is about to come alive at Allegiant stadium as the camera pans over a bigger stadium down town.

Notice all the empty seats

Even with the empty seats I'm already impressed with how well they have done. Good on vallandyball for having a crack.

How much did Vlandys pay you to praise him
Haha!

Intruiged to see how manly are. If they get off to a shitehouse start again I reckon siebs will find himself on the outer pretty quickly.

Haha!

Intruiged to see how manly are. If they get off to a shitehouse start again I reckon siebs will find himself on the outer pretty quickly.

I see they are doing that weird frog move again in the warm up.

How much did Vlandys pay you to praise him
RNMb1RO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.