Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I can’t work out now turpin was disallowed a try. Opacic batted the ball back and turpin grounds it perfect with his forearm. But the bunker was so certain he knocked it on and didn’t even watch it twice. Normally they’d slow it down at 1000 angles. Fucking angry.

We were fucked over, pure and simple. AT WORST FOR US, it was a line drop out, but Turpin got there.

Herbie was exceptional, as disappointed as I am we at least had a crack. If we keep that level we will win our fair share.
Fucking Croft, all he had to do was pass it and he fucked it up. Cmon man, you got to be better than that in the big moments.
Coates has to get rid of that head first into the ground dive FFS. One bump and he loses control. He is begging for a neck injury.
Milf was milf did some good stuff but failed to deliver when the game was there to win.

I can’t work out now turpin was disallowed a try. Opacic batted the ball back and turpin grounds it perfect with his forearm. But the bunker was so certain he knocked it on and didn’t even watch it twice. Normally they’d slow it down at 1000 angles. Fucking angry.

Simultaneous anyway.................a try any day of the week........................except if you're a Bronco.

It was a much more positive effort than last year, but **** me its just as disappointing, especially after waiting 5 months for a game and having all these injuries again.

The NRL have created an unnecessarily fast, crazy, frazzled and unenjoyable game in which results are decided solely by the referee’s discretion with zero accountability.

the game is ruined and Vlandys smiles as everyone tells him he is a legend.

damn shame.

big effort from the boys tonight but every year it’s harder to want to watch what used to be such a great game.
I don't even feel they have sped the game up, it's just more clunky IMO when you got clear walk off the marks, not allowing players to play the ball despite being called held, flop tackles not being called and the inconsistency with the restarts only makes it worse when one side is getting punished and the other is getting treated like they can do no wrong.

Last edited:
It felt like every 6 again call we got tonight was on the first or 2nd tackle, while Parras came on the 4th or 5th.

If that rule change idea came out of V'landys ugly skull, the **** can hang himself from NRL HQ.
It felt like that because that's exactly what happened. 2nd tackle was our best one all night. We also should have had several more but only one team can be offside apparently.

Pretty tough game, especially with 14. The Gutho try was a knock on every day of the week. Milford and Croft have a long way to go in learning how to manage a game.

Turpin showing he is one of the elite 9's in the comp.

Croft maybe. Milford has well and truly had his chance. You don't get paid a million a year to put in 40 minutes of okay football.

Croft really disappointed with the breaks he was involved with in the 2nd half. Just pass the ball dude, don't wait until the player is already tackling you.
Speaking of passing, Niu seems like a ball hog as well.

Big improvements but 6 agains kill us still. Fledger giving away at least 3 a game still
Flegler makes me so mad. He can't help himself, it's like he's addicted to getting pinged by the refs. If he got the poor discipline out of his game, he'd almost be worth his contract

Brodie Croft is not the halfback we need. Either is Milford. We need someone who can control the game, only room for 1 of those guys.
They are both running 5/8s, its as clear as day.

Get Dearden in there just to organise ffs.

Flegler makes me so mad. He can't help himself, it's like he's addicted to getting pinged by the refs. If he got the poor discipline out of his game, he'd almost be worth his contract
I don’t think he has an ounce of situational awareness.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Santa
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Manifesto
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behold
  • Broncosgirl
  • HarryAllan7
  • IceWorks
  • Financeguy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.