/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Very proud of the effort from the boys.

A picture perfect first half, but losing Coates and Lodge really cruelled us. Then to add Asiata to the list in the second half... it just took away all of our energy and zip.

We held it together well to keep them to what we did, I think. We were absolutely out on our feet for the last 15 minutes or so. This was not the same team as last year, and I hope people can see that. We're not going to go from 0 to 100 in one round, it will take time. The signs are there though.

Also, the refereeing was utterly atrocious. I don't even know why I bother sometimes.

2 players sent to hospital, another with the fucked hamstring, Turpin fucked out of a try and that's all she wrote. If we aren't being intentionally sunk to bleed supporters to Brisbane 2, the sun rises in the west.

The NRL have created an unnecessarily fast, crazy, frazzled and unenjoyable game in which results are decided solely by the referee’s discretion with zero accountability.

the game is ruined and Vlandys smiles as everyone tells him he is a legend.

damn shame.

big effort from the boys tonight but every year it’s harder to want to watch what used to be such a great game.

I'd say that's about equal with our Manly game last year. Parra were absolutely woeful in the first half, so I can't say I'm too excited about putting together a 16 point lead.

The injuries are the only thing keeping me from being a complete downer on the performance.

Does our team get confidence from that game do you think?

Also, the refereeing was utterly atrocious. I don't even know why I bother sometimes.
It was fucked hey. Three men down and the refs still had to play their part. 6 agains for parra constantly but **** all for us, parra could milk crushers while they ignored high shots on us, that not calling a restart when parra played at the bloody ball off Milf's kick was the fucked icing on the shit sandwich. Not to mention the video reg cruelling Turpins try too.

Last edited:
Yes we fell away in the 2nd half again but this isn’t the same team, they should be proud. Psychologically that last try would hurt though

Special mention to Mead and Turpin, two big question marks but Mead used his experience well and Turps was a monster in defence and still backed up in attack in a full 80min display, bravo

Broncos of 2020 would have let in 50 points in that 2nd half.
3 serious injuries and a couple of lucky tries in there.
The boys can be proud, massive improvement on 2020.
I still do not know what Croft brings that Dearden doesn’t.
New recruit Asiata and Mead were great.
Turpin MoM.
Milford has a lot to work on still and he had nothing again when we needed him most which is super disappointing.
I’ll give him the first 3 games but after that he will need to be dropped if there is no improvement.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.