Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

We done well could be a different game if coats didn’t hurt him self oh well after all this wait it’s a better start we didn’t give up

Absolutely disgusting refereeing, the media hyping up parra and not mentioning how shit the refs were will make it worse. Games like that, which occur on a near weekly basis, are slowly sapping my passion for the sport.

Last edited:
Will always love the Broncos, but not sure i will watch another game this year after that officiating.
Gonna go get drunk now.

i get that feeling i just dont know what's gonna give i know we can all be one eyed buf **** me no sane person can watch that game and say we did not get butchered by the refs such a farce that makes u wanna give the game away

I can’t work out how turpin was disallowed a try. Opacic batted the ball back and turpin grounds it perfect with his forearm. But the bunker was so certain he knocked it on and didn’t even watch it twice. Normally they’d slow it down at 1000 angles. Fucking angry.

Last edited:
They played with the kind of heart that is befitting of the Broncos. I would’ve loved what it would’ve done for our confidence had we hung on, but there’s still so much to take from that game. Milford was excellent. Turpin was wonderful out of dummy half and did incredibly well to play the 80. Mead really impressed me too. Him and Herbie will form a good combination on the left. I hope Asiata is okay, I thought he brought so much to us while he was on.
At times we’re just lacking hanging onto those half chances, something which has really plagued us over the last few seasons. If Croft holds onto it after Milford’s break or if Herbie takes that intercept then we win. Overall, I think there’s plenty to be pleased about starting Kevvie’s tenure.

we have literally forgotton how to win league games....simple as that...

Very proud of the effort, we wanted effort tonight and i feel we got that...a good first step.

Im not sure Croft is the answer to whatever question it was that Kev thought he was answering to keep Dearden out. His bets kick of the night was in the last 8 minutes, went 40 metres into the Eels in goal and we had no chasers...

Buit in game he absolutely blew that Turps try...thats on him, take the tackle and pass...jesus...its simple...

Deardon mate....you wont have to wait long to get back into this team...

But a complete 40 minutes tonight. Hopefully we can have a complete 60, then eventually 80 minute performance. Its coming no doubt. Injuries are part of the game but did us no favours tonight..

As for Parra, not top 4 material.....you aint winning shit with that roster im afraid...

I don't want to go hard on the bloke, but both times he was clean through, he looked like he wet the bed a bit and just couldn't decide what to do. Bit concerning from your halfback.
Honestly, it was bad he did that it’s not seen often from a half back.

Pretty tough game, especially with 14. The Gutho try was a knock on every day of the week. Milford and Croft have a long way to go in learning how to manage a game.

Turpin showing he is one of the elite 9's in the comp.

Tesi Niu - pass the fkn ball to Farnworth for fks sake. Average player, deserves an average salary on the next contract
Carrington - needs to develop an offload, gave up too many penalties last season improved on that department tonight
Brodi Croft - Slow AF
David Mead - Great value, good signing
MILF - He's getting back to his good form - well first half anyways.
Broncos defence has improved 10 folds. Good work Kevvie.

Last edited:
Giphy 8

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  • ezpz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • BroncsNBundy
  • kiwi2
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • IceWorks
  • Alec
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.